HELP!! Regurgitation and raw food (sorry for the long post)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:doh3: I just gave the cats their slippery elm bark/aloe vera mixture, and one tablespoon is a lot. :lol3: I use one teaspoon of aloe vera. Though I do end up mixing a little water in so it's not quite so goopy, because it's pretty thick with just the one teaspoon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aha!!! That make A LOT more sense 

I caught Sherlock in the bathroom behind the door yesterday licking his lips again. 
 Hopefully a course of the slippery elm bark and continuous egg yolk will help. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good news!! I gave Sherlock his third yolk today and he ate it all without ANY fortiflora (except for the very little bit and I enticed him to finish it with just a tiny sprinkle)!! He was so excited to have it, too. LOL! 

And he seems much more active than he's been. And it doesn't seem like he's been as nauseous as he was before. And I am slowly transitioning him back to raw food and he is very happy about it (he keeps jumping on the counter and trying to eat his raw food from the glass bowl and I keep having to shoo him off).
  Though I am still giving him 1.3oz and then waiting 30-60mins and giving him another 1.3oz. Just in case and to make sure he doesn't throw up again 

Thanks for all the help!!!