Help Quick Please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone! She is doing ok. I will keep you updated. She will be seeing the doctor VERY soon no matter what I have to do!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, I hope to hear good news - I just found out my Elsa has a scratched/infected/messed up eye, and am going to take her to the vet tomorrow. For some reason, our vet has extremely reasonable rates. Please let us know what happens!
I am praying for Elsa.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jazmynn

Thank you so much everyone! She is doing ok. I will keep you updated. She will be seeing the doctor VERY soon no matter what I have to do!
Remember we are here for you, ok?

phantomsr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I realize this doesn't help at the moment but I see a lot of people including myself find emergancy vet bills hard to handle. I know in Canada a lot of vets are now carrying health care insurance for your pets. A low monthly or yearly payment that covers most of the routine treatments and also a portion of larger emergancy measures. Is there anything like this available to US residents?

Another paycheck to paycheck liver here and I can vouch for how much an unplanned $800 vet bill can be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

I called the vet and explained my situation. The receptionist let me talk to vet and we discussed the injury. LUCKILY I still had some ointment left over from Isis' URI vet visit. The vet advised me that the cut is probably infected which is why it's causing so much discomfort. I've applied the ointment TWICE and she's ALREADY looking much better! Thanks for the vibes and prayers! You guys rock!

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ack; this is very sad to read. I really relate to what you're going through. There should be some animal agencies you could at least call and see if they know someone who would look at your little sweetie!!!