help please?

smokeynbandit

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awwwwwww my smokey just had 3 kitties wednesday. 2 girls one boy 1 boy 1 girl grey/tabby and one girl that looks just like yours and she is my fav at the mo Im thinking about keeping one and as (willow) her name for now is my fav if she looks like yours in a few weeks time I think it will have to be her. yours are gorgeous please keep updating pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolly_tabby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by SMOKEYNBANDIT

awwwwwww my smokey just had 3 kitties wednesday. 2 girls one boy 1 boy 1 girl grey/tabby and one girl that looks just like yours and she is my fav at the mo Im thinking about keeping one and as (willow) her name for now is my fav if she looks like yours in a few weeks time I think it will have to be her. yours are gorgeous please keep updating pics.
Awwwww! Congrats on your babies

Those pictures dont do them any justice theyr 10 times more beautiful in real life ...I think Gracie the mum is one of the most beautiful cats ive ever seen. The little baby we are keeping. Doris. is going to turn out just like her! Ill be sure to post alotta pics dont worry ^_^

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful babies. I just had a litter born here May 21st, so I know exactly how lovely they are. My final foster baby was adopted last weekend. Seeing your babies makes me miss them!

Keep posting pictures! As they get older they will become even cuter!

feline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
Very nice looking kittens, they look very healthy. Why am I talking like I am an expert?

Anyway, congrats again!

I've always wanted to post that smilie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolly_tabby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

The kittens are starting to play now...but only Doris enjoys playing with people, the other 2 arent very keen on being handled and just cry for mummy

punkie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i need a fast reaspone asap how old does a male cat have to be in order to get a female cat pregnant that is in heat? please let me know thanks