Help please

Theartist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My english is not so good but i will try my best so you guys understand me...

A small cat came near my house she's is only 2 weeks , when i leave to work everyday i post her some food and water near my door , she is now 2 years , she keep being near my Door, sometimes she leave for 2 or 3 days then she comeback again , i'm now in a Bad healthy condition i need to stay in hospital for the rest of my Life ,i cant take the cat and no one want her , in my country WE dont have places who take Care of cats , my question is Can the cat take Care of herself , i sometimes find her with couple of cats eating , but i'm worried more about her finding water, Can she find water her self ?! I dont want her die from thirst please help

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am sorry for your health issues and the dilemma that brings you with regard to this cat. I would say someone else might be feeding her since she disappears for 2 or 3 days at a time, or she is taking care of her own food/water during those times - which must mean there is water nearby for her to drink when she needs to. Where is she when you find her with a couple of other cats eating? That might be where someone else is feeding her. I know you said no places take care of cats, but could there be some people who live nearby that are doing so? Is there any way you can check to see? If you were able to do so, you could at least let them know you are leaving just so they are aware that she is losing one of her sources of food/water.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Theartist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry for your health issues and the dilemma that brings you with regard to this cat. I would say someone else might be feeding her since she disappears for 2 or 3 days at a time, or she is taking care of her own food/water during those times - which must mean there is water nearby for her to drink when she needs to. Where is she when you find her with a couple of other cats eating? That might be where someone else is feeding her. I know you said no places take care of cats, but could there be some people who live nearby that are doing so? Is there any way you can check to see? If you were able to do so, you could at least let them know you are leaving just so they are aware that she is losing one of her sources of food/water.
Thank you for the Replay, trust me i Ask all neighbors no one want to even help with giving her water , i just need informations about cats , will she search away for water when i dissapear or she will stay there near the Door and die from thirst ? Is it easy for street cats find water ?!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you are in bad health :( Typically, the kitty will find a water source, probably the same water source that other street cats use. Sometimes other members here can help you find international resources in your own country. Areas with American and European tourists are a possible opportunity to get help for a cat.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I agree with the above about the other cats. They must be finding water from somewhere - if they are capable, then so is she. And she is likely getting her water wherever they do on those days she doesn't show up at your place. You said you saw her eating with other cats - where was that? If not at your place, then someone else has to be giving them food, and probably water too.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A small cat came near my house she's is only 2 weeks , when i leave to work everyday i post her some food and water near my door , she is now 2 years , she keep being near my Door, sometimes she leave for 2 or 3 days then she comeback again , i'm now in a Bad healthy condition i need to stay in hospital for the rest of my Life ,i cant take the cat and no one want her , in my country WE dont have places who take Care of cats , my question is Can the cat take Care of herself , i sometimes find her with couple of cats eating , but i'm worried more about her finding water, Can she find water her self ?! I dont want her die from thirst please help
We are so sorry to hear about your health. We hope you get better soon.

I agree with the above poster's comments. I think you don't have to worry about the cat. If the cat is able to go away and come back 3 days later, she definitely has food to eat somewhere else. Someone is also feeding her too.

Take care and get well soon.

DeeCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your health, too! I wonder if the folks who are feeding the other cats can be contacted and told of your situation.

Also if they are feeding the cats wet food, they might do fine without water.

Punxpunx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Stray cats will drink rain water, or from water pipes that drip, pots and buckets that hold rainwater, etc.. If u live in a well populated area there are more chances the cats can find water sources... u really need to follow them around to notice these sources as humans dont take notice of it much.

Hope u manage to find someone willing to help.. maybe post on some social media sites.. but dont give out the location until u have talked with the people and feel they are fine. There are some sick animal abusers out there especially in big cities

Theartist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree with the above about the other cats. They must be finding water from somewhere - if they are capable, then so is she. And she is likely getting her water wherever they do on those days she doesn't show up at your place. You said you saw her eating with other cats - where was that? If not at your place, then someone else has to be giving them food, and probably water too.
There are over 15 cat in my neighborhood , they eat from gar*bage people post near there Doors but i have no Idea from where they drink , when my cat dissapeare for days i notice she is sometimes with other cats in the end of the neighborhood but when they get so away she Come back thats why i'm worried she will not follow them so she too find the water ressource they drink from ...

Theartist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Stray cats will drink rain water, or from water pipes that drip, pots and buckets that hold rainwater, etc.. If u live in a well populated area there are more chances the cats can find water sources... u really need to follow them around to notice these sources as humans dont take notice of it much.

Hope u manage to find someone willing to help.. maybe post on some social media sites.. but dont give out the location until u have talked with the people and feel they are fine. There are some sick animal abusers out there especially in big cities
Yes i live in a well populated place , there are over 15 cat in my neighborhood, but i notice when she dissapeare she just go to the end of the neighborhood and stay with cats , when they go away from the neighborhood she Come back to me, thats why i'm worried she will not follow them so she too find the water ressource they drink from