help please

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Do you have better pics?   And where do you live, what country?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dallliah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in saudi arabia and my camra lens got a little broken so i cant take clear pictures

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe you could ask someone else to take some pictures for you. The ones you have submitted are not very clear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dallliah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok ill try but he is black with brown patches on him

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry to say this, but even with the 2 new pictures it's still quite hard to see. I will need a much clearer picture of his (Are you sure he's a he?) face and profile, and it would really help if you could also have one picture taken from the side where he is standing straight. Siberians have longer hindlegs so their back is slightly arched. It's one of the ways to identify a Siberian, aside from their profile, faces and fur.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a tortoiseshell, and they're almost always female. . .are you sure your cat is a "he"? ;) Unless you got your cat from a respectable Siberian breeder, I doubt he/she has any Siberian blood. Siberian cats just aren't running around loose in Saudi Arabia :D.

Last edited:

pazuzuinxs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think it's Siberian. I could be wrong but it looks like a tortie (as someone else pointed out), DMH possibly?