Help!!! Our neighbourhood needs prayers!!!!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are alot of sick people in the world, maybe he was all roided up... Steroids can bring on depression and aggression, but of course this is not fact by any means that he was a drug user). How someone can smother an innocent child blows my mind, Vince Mcmann never said what the cause was and actually did a 3 hour tribute for this guy. I dont care what the situation in that family was, how bad things where, there is no excuse for taking lives... He could have done everyone a favor and just took his own life, since that is how it ended up going down.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

There are alot of sick people in the world, maybe he was all roided up... Steroids can bring on depression and aggression, but of course this is not fact by any means that he was a drug user).
My first thought was that steroids might be involved...if you take someone who has issues with insecurity, jealousy, depression and put them on steroids all those feelings get multiplied 100X...if he did kill his wife and son there's no excuse for that. How terrible for all involved.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

There are alot of sick people in the world, maybe he was all roided up... Steroids can bring on depression and aggression, but of course this is not fact by any means that he was a drug user). How someone can smother an innocent child blows my mind, Vince Mcmann never said what the cause was and actually did a 3 hour tribute for this guy. I dont care what the situation in that family was, how bad things where, there is no excuse for taking lives... He could have done everyone a favor and just took his own life, since that is how it ended up going down.
My first guess is steroid use because it can make you literally psycho.

The reason for the 3 hour tribute however is very simple: There was a different show that was planned and they already had the 3-hour time slot. They were supposed to have a "tribute" show memorializing the demise of Vince McMahon's "character" so he could retire and enjoy his billions in peace.

But due to the tragedy, McMahon felt it would be in poor taste to do the show as planned, and they had 3 hours to fill.

When any other important wrestler has died, for example, Eddie Guerrero, they had a 2-hour tribute show in the normal time slot.

I think rather than glorifying a murderer, they were remembering their friend. It would have been in poor taste to do anything OTHER than what they did, IMO. I think they handled it correctly.

And psycho or not, Benoit had a lot of friends that are now grieving their loss.

Regardless of that, I think that there will be a lot of deeply disappointed WWE fans whose hero has fallen too far.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I dont feel sorry for him but I see the point of the tribute since it is tradition. No murderer is a hero in my eyes no matter what the cause (mental, drugs, etc) especially when the life of a child is taken. Its a shame that he brought it to that level and ended three lives. Im still thinking it is steroids,other drugs, alcohol, mental, gambling, or debt issue. These are my assumptions not something I am presenting as facts, since we have no insight to the cause of all this!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am ashamed to be human.

What else can I say? Horses, cats, dogs, wolves, birds, deer... domestic or feral, they do not lie, cheat, steal nor decieve. They do not kill for their own enjoyment, only for protection and survival. They do not kill their own children for no good reason. They love unconditionally, and I sure do wish that God had spared me the embaressment of being human and made me horse. They only want to help and be loved and learn and so as asked... And see what we humans do? We torture and slaughter innocent people, over the most ridiculous things, if anything at all. This, at the very least, is revolting. It takes somebody with a cruel, cold heart and alot of anger built up inside to commit such a horrible crime. I cannot understand it, I cannot even begin to comprehend it. I don't think it's humanly possible... It's just horrible, cruel, completely non-understandable. I do not get it.

Many prayers for everybody involved.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To many times in todays World, we say "oh, it was because of the drugs". That's a load of cow crap. Who is the one that took the drugs in the first place?.......they are.So, it is their fault, not the drugs fault!