Help Now Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prittykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

I just PM'ed you back. Please never waste time posting here or elsewhere when you think your cat is in a medical emergency. Just call a vet. As simple as that. No one can tell you anything for sure without checking the kitten and the only one who should be giving you advice is a qualified veterinarian. Even if your cat seems better now - you must take her to a vet ASAP.
I took miss Foxy to the vet this morning she is healthy. she is still preagnant the vet says it sound as though she may have lost a kitten but he cant be 100% since she ate the evidence. she is in the house now we have an appointment for a spay as soon as the babies are weaned but she still has about a month left to go. thanks to those who gave advice. also the vet said there would have been nothing he could have done for her yesterday that couldnt wait untill today as she was showing no other isgns of illness or pain. cant wait to see what the babes look like as i noticed 3 toms in the neighborhood today. A grey tabby, an orange tabby and a tuxedo. does anyone know how kitty genetics work? oh well not importatn so long as they are healty and lovely as their mamma.