❗HELP- normal belly? Or worms ?

alliu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my kitten that we just adopted seems to have a belly but since it's our first cat I can't tell the difference between worms or bloating. Please help.
PXL_20200929_215715156.jpg
PXL_20200929_220750862.jpg

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Congrats on your new kitten! I don't really see anything amiss in these pictures, but with any new animal in the house,you should always have a Vet visit just to make sure everything is AOK. Kittens ARE very prone to worms, so it's extremely possible he/she has them. Is he/she having diarrhea or vomiting or anything? That doesn't always happen, but is often an indicator.

How old is he/she? What's his/her name? We love to hear all about kittens/cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alliu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congrats on your new kitten! I don't really see anything amiss in these pictures, but with any new animal in the house,you should always have a Vet visit just to make sure everything is AOK. Kittens ARE very prone to worms, so it's extremely possible he/she has them. Is he/she having diarrhea or vomiting or anything? That doesn't always happen, but is often an indicator.

How old is he/she? What's his/her name? We love to hear all about kittens/cats!
yuki is 2 months old and she hasn't been vomiting or anything like that, but we will take her to the vet soon I hope just to check up. And thank you so much for your reply! :))

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a cutie! Her belly looks, honestly, like most kitten bellies, and that said, most kittens have worms. She may or may not have them, but when you take her in, have the vet check...which he will almost certainly do, anyway. They're such an easy fix!