help !! new rescue cats are hiding under floorboards

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes, pictures! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Aw..... :heart2: Some take longer than others to break the trust barrier. :rub: But they'll get there! Thanks for caring for these little kitties. They needed someone to love them, clearly. :heart2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

louise1987

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm going to put some pictures up on Saturday :-) I have finally had abit of a break through of trust with dash. I was playing with the cats as they both love playing with wand toys and dash will get close to me when playing but dose get a little spooked. After I offered him a dreamie treat from my hand which I thought was great gave him a few more treats and soon after he was rubbing his head on me and had histail up and andvwanted to be stroked I was so happy. Was starting to think he wouldn't every trust me enough to stroke him.

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Louise, I'm so glad they came out. I had that scare with my rescue (stray) pregnant cat going down the foil-covered ash chute in the fireplace. I had no idea there was an ash chute because it now has gas logs. I've since placed a lot of bricks over that chute!  So glad your kittens came out.

louise1987

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks its such a worry isn't it ?cats seem to be able to find hiding places we don't know even know exist. Thankfully iam alomst sure there is no dangerous places for them to hide. They do like sleeping in my wardrobe but I'm yet to find out how they can get in it, its solid oak must be somewere they are getting in or the must be super strong. Thankfully the sound of food gets them running back to me now. Hope your cat is staying safe now and not going on anymore adventures

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks its such a worry isn't it ?cats seem to be able to find hiding places we don't know even know exist. Thankfully iam alomst sure there is no dangerous places for them to hide. They do like sleeping in my wardrobe but I'm yet to find out how they can get in it, its solid oak must be somewere they are getting in or the must be super strong. Thankfully the sound of food gets them running back to me now. Hope your cat is staying safe now and not going on anymore adventures
I hope there won't be any adventures but then she's got 5 kittens to watch over now and they will be having adventures. Oh dear!

louise1987

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw kittens are so cute but they do get up to mischeif lol with mine two been albults I've missed out on the climbing the curtains stage. Though I must admit they climb my book case and blend in with the teddies I have on the top shelf