HELP NEEDED THIS IS URGENT

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Fate and fortune. 
   I am so happy for ALL of you, this is such a lovely outcome and fingers crossed he settles. Lots and lots of pampering for old Shandy at last. Hope you see him from time to time as he takes over his new home. You are amazing for doing everything you have for him. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

soopermouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i went past there tonigth coming home from work and went in to see how he was. The weather's pretty rainy, and he was sitting like a king in the middle of the common room being fed pieces of cooked chicken and catnip treats. Turns out one of the senior residents went to teh supermarket and got him a very fancy fur lined bed ( fake fur) and a tonne of treats.

he was really acting liek a king going around and begging for pets from everyone, and he got them. The manager said that he made everyone very happy.

She was a bit worried about him being overfed, but the way I figure, at his age , if he gets fat he deserves to :) 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great story. Most of the time if one really sets their mind to it, a solution can be found. Hats off to you for caring about this old guy. I hope he breathes his last breath in someone's lap who loves him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

soopermouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
went past there yesterday again, Shandy is  very happy and content.HE recognised me, came to say hello then went back to someone's lap. I am happy things worked out for him- I was afraid he'd run away but he seems so content and happy :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words and suggestions. 

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a happy ending!
Thank you so much for your dedication to finding a home for Shandy.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is so refreshing to hear a happy end to a scary situation! I'm so happy for Shandy, and you!

abisiobhan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful story!! Sounds like fodder for a children's book. Good for him!!!