HELP, need to know what

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KRZ

I am so sorry for what happened to this poor kitty, but am so happy for him that you found him, gave him some love and care, and he didn't have to suffer. Imagine him outside getting sicker and becoming defenseless, that would be cruel.

You were an angel to care for him as you did. And I hope you can catch the white cat soon and get her taken care of.
My friend called at 8 last night....she has the white cat.

He was a tough guy to have gone through all the cold and winters he did. We also found out the lady that had been feeding him had moved away. Just a sad situation for him.

Your words mean a great deal. I knew that the family here on the site would be there when I needed them.Thanks so much.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It DOES make you think.
I know how hard it is to care. But it was a merciful quick end, and he is free of pain and fear now.
He was one tough fella, and though a sad situation, it isn't nearly as sad as it could have been because of you two.

I managed a smile at Stefan's comment too.

...and congrats on trapping the white kitty!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

It DOES make you think.
I know how hard it is to care. But it was a merciful quick end, and he is free of pain and fear now.
He was one tough fella, and though a sad situation, it isn't nearly as sad as it could have been because of you two.

I managed a smile at Stefan's comment too.

...and congrats on trapping the white kitty!
Thanks, I keep telling myself that...my head knows it, but my heart just takes a bit longer. I think saying goodby to an animal is the only thing that never gets easier. Practically everything you do gets easier the more you do it. Not this.

My friend is at the vet now getting her checked out...she is cringing because it's going to be a huge bill and she can't keep the kitty. But she won't let her go to just anyone. She is like me.....references to the hilt!! She may be a persian (sp?).

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

He was also an orange fellow. I hope they are together at the bridge.

I wish wi lived in a high rise apartment in the city and never knew anything of animals. They have broken my heart so many times. I wish I didn't care.
Those of us who live in cities have our hearts broken too. The tougher the city (like Hartford), the worse it is for animals. I wish I didn't care too.

You did a wonderful thing for your orange fellow. I think he is now running round heaven with our orange fellow, Goldie, who was killed at the weekend.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Primula

Those of us who live in cities have our hearts broken too. The tougher the city (like Hartford), the worse it is for animals. I wish I didn't care too.

You did a wonderful thing for your orange fellow. I think he is now running round heaven with our orange fellow, Goldie, who was killed at the weekend.
I read about Goldie, I am so sorry that happened. What is it about an orange cat that tugs at the heart?

You are right, heartbreak doesn't stop at the city limits.

Thanks for caring about all the kitties and thanks for the nice words.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

j\\What is it about an orange cat that tugs at the heart?
We had another orange cat, Listy, but DH had her PTS because the vet said she was very very ill and would only suffer. That was the first time I ever saw DH cry and Goldie was the second time he cried.