Help! My Mom Wants to go shopping the 26th!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is another holiday here, so the Boxing Day sales don't start until tomorrow. Sadly I don't have the money to go shopping tomorrow
. But I will come Friday; I'll do some major retail therapy then! I love going out Boxing Day shopping, even with all the crowds. I know, I'm crazy!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
All the stores were closed here today, as it's a holiday. I don't know if I'll hit any stores this week, but I'll probably at least look for some online bargains.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by STLGRL5

I went to Walmart, got a lot of stuff and i only spent like $100.. I got a nice 6 1/2 FT Tree for only $15. I was shocked.
WOW! I wish I were out there, we have WalMart here too, and I love that place!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got out of Walmart, in one piece. I was out of the house, at around 7 and traffic wasn't too bad. Found a good parking space, up close, too.

One case of cat food, a new camera, a 12-pack of t.p. and carton of cigarettes later, I was home by 8:15.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went out only because I had received doubles of a couple of things and I wanted to return them and it was the s/o's day off. I came home in a great mood! I got fun stuff for the kitchen and music books!

But the traffic was terrible!