Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When meowmy picks it up, the toy jingles and I come running! And then today she rubbed catnip on it!
Wheeeee!!!

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

I know it has been awhile since I posted but Meowmy Angela has not been doing too good. She was in the hospital for 3 days with Pneumonia, not to mention all the mid terms and finals she has done and now she is doing something else strange. She is packing things in boxes and taking them out of the house. She must not be going too far with them since she is back after a few minutes. It makes me nervous so I stay in the bedroom while she does this. Isis stays under her feet so I hear alot of yelling going on at her. Meowmy came in just a bit ago and said how tired she was and wanted a long hot hot hot shower. I hope she is ok and I am very curious as to why there is furniture in the frontroom near the door that has never been there before. Well I better go meowmy wants to go to bed soon.

Lightning

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi lightening,

We sorry to heer Meowmy Angela has been so sick. We hopes she doing better. Have no idea wat she's doing wit boxes but it does sownd suspishus. Let us kno wat happens and tat you are ok.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey lightening kiyyt! we hope u r ok and tat meowmy angela feels better.
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hi lightening,

We sorry to heer Meowmy Angela has been so sick. We hopes she doing better. Have no idea wat she's doing wit boxes but it does sownd suspishus. Let us kno wat happens and tat you are ok.

Luzeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all!
It's been a quiet day. Nobody doing much of anything. Meowmy did go to the bank and then to get some gas and it took her about an hour longer than she expected. She thought the crowds on Friday night were bad...

Hi Lightning! Sorry to hear meowmy Angela had pneumonia. It's no fun, says meowmy Jan. Hmm, wonder what your meowmy is up to? Are you moving to another house? Or maybe she is going to do some fix-up of your current house.
Whatever, I hope she tells you soon. It's frustrating not to know! Topaz and I don't fight as much, but we still aren't hugging each other!

Oh! I see that bright light dancing on the wall again!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari, we wood like to remember jaspert this crismas. he was a good fren an we miss him. we pray he is happy wearever he is.
so jasperT, we toast to you wif our coca cola classic an our catnip and shrimp poppers,..MERRY Crismas, fren!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari

We hope it dont make meowmy Jan sad but we wan to join our SWEETHEARTS an remember yur big brother, Jasper T. Wildcat too. We still miss him an pray he ok.

We hopin meowmy Angela feeling better and finish all her tests. We cannot figgur out why she packing things and moving boxes. Maybe you are moving? Yu better ask her, but maybe that's what Isis was doing an all she herd was meowmeow meow.

We glad yu reached a kindof peace wif Topaz. Maybe you get to be friends someday. We luv those stick toys too. Graycie has one and she wates till mewomy in bed, then she attacks it an beets it up an puts it in the bathtub to drown! She's very proud of her huntin an she yells at it wen she tacks it an wakes meowmy up!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
angel sweetharts, gracycie an gogo, we meet you dis noon
an we will tawk bout how good a guy JasperT wuz!
we sen kisses an purrss to our angels

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari

We hope it dont make meowmy Jan sad but we wan to join our SWEETHEARTS an remember yur big brother, Jasper T. Wildcat too. We still miss him an pray he ok.

We hopin meowmy Angela feeling better and finish all her tests. We cannot figgur out why she packing things and moving boxes. Maybe you are moving? Yu better ask her, but maybe that's what Isis was doing an all she herd was meowmeow meow.

We glad yu reached a kindof peace wif Topaz. Maybe you get to be friends someday. We luv those stick toys too. Graycie has one and she wates till mewomy in bed, then she attacks it an beets it up an puts it in the bathtub to drown! She's very proud of her huntin an she yells at it wen she tacks it an wakes meowmy up!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long to get meowmy to turnthe computer on. First she slept late, then she got the newspaper and then watched a movie and then ate lunch. (Ham & Cheese Hot Pocket and she wouldn't share!
) After I finish here, I'm going to lay inthe middle of her bed and DARE her to move me!

Thank you to Graycie and GoGo and Humble and Shenandoah for remembering JAsper T. this Christmas. Meowmy still misses him and sometimes calls me Jasper! (Usually when I'm about to do something bad.
)

Yeah, me and Topaz have sort of a truce and part of it may be because I'm getting taller and longer! (She's still fat.)

Well, if they don't start feeding me better and more expensive food, I'll be a lot thinner!

Psst, she's afraid of the light beam!
If it gets near her feet, she backs up!

Hi, Tia!
See ya at Smudge's.

I'll see ya round the boards! Ari

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Ari our meowmy had cheeze stuffed ravioli for lunch and we didnt get none either!!!! mean meowmys!!
I dont know who Jaspet T is but he seems like he was reel nice and I am sorry you all miss him so much.

Topaz sweetie dont feel bad
our meowmy has started feeding us only at certian times of the day instead of just fillin the bowl and lettin us eat wen we wants to. by the time dinner gets heer im STARVIN cause im a big girl too. but bein big jus meens theres mor to love!!!!

Love Ailey

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ailey! Jasper T. Wildcat was meowmy's cat when they got me for grandmeowmy. But a week later, Jasper T. went outside and never returned.
Jasper started this thread. Here's his picture.

Anyway, after he left, I adopted meowmy. That's why grandmeowmy likes Topaz so much. Topaz adopted her.

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just got the news....... We're moving but not very far just next door back with Meowmy Angela's Parents. She is selling the home I was born in and it is going to be moved. When she is done she is going to build a building here in this spot for her business. She is waiting to take us next door though but said it won't be much longer. She is scared a bit with me and worries how I will take it. Isis has been next door and likes it there but I am a scaredy cat. I can't help it. Meowmy says if I don't do well next door she might have to get rid of me. I saw Meowmy's other cat yesterday as well She is an old cat Meowmy says 14. We might not be on for awhile since Meowmy will have to change the lines and move the computer and she still has 2 tests to go and 1 chapter in a class.

Lightning

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Andeshan

I just got the news....... We're moving but not very far just next door back with Meowmy Angela's Parents. She is selling the home I was born in and it is going to be moved. When she is done she is going to build a building here in this spot for her business. She is waiting to take us next door though but said it won't be much longer. She is scared a bit with me and worries how I will take it. Isis has been next door and likes it there but I am a scaredy cat. I can't help it. Meowmy says if I don't do well next door she might have to get rid of me. I saw Meowmy's other cat yesterday as well She is an old cat Meowmy says 14. We might not be on for awhile since Meowmy will have to change the lines and move the computer and she still has 2 tests to go and 1 chapter in a class.

Lightning
Be brave Lightning. You will adjust to the new house. Just find a kwiet spot to figure out the lay of land. We will all be pulling fer you.

Luzee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Lightning we are really hoping you adjust to the new house. Just remember your meowmy loves you and wants you to be happy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lightning, it will all be okay. Be brave, like they say, and you will be fine.
Now we are ALL praying for you. OK? We will see you soon. You will make it. Meowmy is a scaredy cat, BIG TIME< and she sez all tings are possible wif God, so you tink bout that, and KNOW dis will work out.

Originally Posted by Andeshan

Lightning

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari --

We glad yu put Jasper T's picshure on heer for all the new cats to see. He such a hansum big boy. We also glad yu getting along better wif Topaz. I guess she's figguring out that she's gonna allas be okay with your meowmy and grandmeowmy takin care of both of yu.

Lightning - Don't be skeered. Yu will still have yur meowmy to take gud care of yu an it seems like you're gonna be able to watch yur meowmty have lotsa adventures finishing school and starting a buziness too! She's gonna need yu to help her feel calm an loved sumtimes, we think.

SWEETHEARTS we hope yu enjoying meowmy Bobbie's birthday and getting reddy for Christmas.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
Another cold and dreary day here. No sunbeams.

Big Bro Lighning - Take it easy. I'm sure you will get used to the new house and the new cat. I'm getting used to Topaz. I even chased her and bopped her on the butt this morning!
I'd hate to see Meowmy Angela give you away. I know she loves you lots. Don't be surprised if you are stuck in a room for a while until you get used to the new smells.

Hi Graycie and GoGo. Yeah, I figured I should put up the pic of Jasper T. for the new kitties.

Meowmy wants to get new pics of me. She says I'm getting ever so big and handsome.

Well, gotta scoot. meowmy is yelling hurry up. Ari