Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Andeshan

hey kit and koobootles! To let everyone know the Pom-a-Kitties meowmy has are all doing great.
Lightning and Isis
Lightning - my meowmy wantz to no wut pom-a-kitties are
- she never herd of them befor & she cudnt find enything on the net about them. - Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy all!!!! Just now made it to my thread.

The "beast in the basement" is now sleeping with grandmeowmy! She's trying to beat me up and chase me and grandmeowmy is yelling about the getting the flyswatter all the time. Meowmy is calling her Topaz because her eyes are the color of swiss blue topaz. She has been a pet at sometime, meomwy says. Now she is playing with my catnip ball!
She may weigh more than me and be as big as me, but I can run faster and my tail is way longer!

HI Isis! I'll take Lightning if you'll take Topaz! She's an older cat and you might like her better.

Hello my Love -Tia!
Have you recovered from the party? You sure did look sexy -er -cute in your outfit!

H&S - you take good care of meowmy Bobbie.

Hello to the rest of you. I'm thinking of chasing Topaz back into the basement and shutting the door! Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

- she never herd of them befor & she cudnt find enything on the net about them. - Cable
That's what Lightning calls the funny looking cats at his house. His meowmy calls them "Pomeranians". They bark.

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Pom-A-Kitties are actually dogs, but they act and look like kitties. They are actually called Pomeranians. They are not bad for doggies although one does not like anyone up on the bed with meowmy. I still get up there anyways. He is all bark and no bite.

Lightning

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

That's what Lightning calls the funny looking cats at his house. His meowmy calls them "Pomeranians". They bark.
thanks for splainin - i cudnt figer it out! - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Howdy all!!!! Just now made it to my thread.

The "beast in the basement" is now sleeping with grandmeowmy! She's trying to beat me up and chase me and grandmeowmy is yelling about the getting the flyswatter all the time. Meowmy is calling her Topaz because her eyes are the color of swiss blue topaz. She has been a pet at sometime, meomwy says. Now she is playing with my catnip ball!
She may weigh more than me and be as big as me, but I can run faster and my tail is way longer!

HI Isis! I'll take Lightning if you'll take Topaz! She's an older cat and you might like her better.

Hello my Love -Tia!
Have you recovered from the party? You sure did look sexy -er -cute in your outfit!

H&S - you take good care of meowmy Bobbie.

Hello to the rest of you. I'm thinking of chasing Topaz back into the basement and shutting the door! Ari
hi ari, sorry meomwy been using her new sweepr all day and dint turn on the puter, i sorry the new kitty is bein mean, does jasper need to come and help you beet her up? or maybe me since i am a girl cat too? i can be tuff too, i luv you, kiss kiss, yur tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After allatime fite fite fite wif Princess bout being Top Cat we knows how yu feel Ari -- it hard wen sumone else wants yur meowmies. Our meowmy sez she didn't care who was Top Cat, she jus wannet us to stop fiting allatime.

Thas probly who grandmeowmie has the flyswatter -- she jus wishes yud stop fiting allatime.

Glad yu got alla us to talk to yu. Hope yu two work it out soon.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I am excited you all have the blue eyed stranger. But I'm not sure how Ari feels!

Just wanted to let you know that Meowmy Bobbie is going to the doctor today, so let's all keep her in our thoughts. She's sorry she hasn't posted much lately. (But we're worried that she's feeling bad, that's all.)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad enough that Topaz is horning in on my meowmies, now she's invited herself to Smudge's!
I could definitely use Jasper to help teach her who is number one in this house! (PS, that would be grandmeowmy as she owns the house!)

Hi meowmy Katie. Yeah, the meowmies keep saying that we are both loved and are welcome. They don't like the fighting. Grandmeowmy sure can wield a mean flyswatter!

Good morning Tia!
Yes, you and Jasper can come over and teach Topaz some manners! then we'll go to Smudge's for a milkshake.

H&S? Take good care of Meowmy Bobbie. Make sure she takes her medicine and keep her calm and comfy. More headbutts for meowmy Bobbie on their way!

Well, Isis? You willing to trade cats?

Hi everybody else! Just caught a glimpse of a sunbeam in meowmy's room!
Time for a nap!
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tank you. we tryed to tellher that she
ought not to have gone to skool, but she dint lissen and only came home for haf a day yesterday.
we tink she better now.

we hipe. we tank you sweetly.

Bad enough that Topaz is horning in on my meowmies, now she's invited herself to Smudge's!
I could definitely use Jasper to help teach her who is number one in this house! (PS, that would be grandmeowmy as she owns the house!)

Hi meowmy Katie. Yeah, the meowmies keep saying that we are both loved and are welcome. They don't like the fighting. Grandmeowmy sure can wield a mean flyswatter!

Good morning Tia!
Yes, you and Jasper can come over and teach Topaz some manners! then we'll go to Smudge's for a milkshake.

H&S? Take good care of Meowmy Bobbie. Make sure she takes her medicine and keep her calm and comfy. More headbutts for meowmy Bobbie on their way!

Well, Isis? You willing to trade cats?

Hi everybody else! Just caught a glimpse of a sunbeam in meowmy's room!
Time for a nap!
Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The witch smacked me on the nose this morning!
I didn't do anything. She came after me! I don't like Topaz at all. I wish she would leave. Not sure what the meowmies think, though. They like petting her soft fur and she purrs for them. What a suck up.

But Meowmy Jan still pets me and only I am allowed on the monitor. So THERE!

Anyway, how are all ya doing? H&S - how is meowmy Bobbie feeling today? Is she staying home so she can get better? That trying to teach with that infection can't be good for her.

Hello Tia sweets!
Meowmy Carol finished her fall cleaning yet?

Luzee, I need whackin' lessons from you. Topaz is such a meany!

Hi Miss Elsa! taking good care of meowmy Kim and the kids?

And a howdy to the Cali Girls. Meomwy Jan says it's been a good ten years since they had to integrate a new kitty and she got spoiled. Even when Minx met Jasper and Jade, he was very good to them. She knows it takes time, but she gets impatient sometimes.
I'm off to Smudge's to meet my sweetie. Maybe spend some time in the quiet room, snuggling.
Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everboddy

We unnerstands Ari. Maybe Topaz not like Princess -- maybe wen she gets to feelin safer an more luved she calm down an quit fitin. We hopes so. Our meowmy just always confused by her fite fite fite an took a long time to unnerstand that Princess wanta be only one meowmy luved.

We had other foster cats but Princess only one that didn't act nise like a guest shuld act.

HI SWEETHARTS WE GLAD YUR MEOWMY BETTER!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tank you, so is we....and how are our lovely ladies?
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi everboddy

We unnerstands Ari. Maybe Topaz not like Princess -- maybe wen she gets to feelin safer an more luved she calm down an quit fitin. We hopes so. Our meowmy just always confused by her fite fite fite an took a long time to unnerstand that Princess wanta be only one meowmy luved.

We had other foster cats but Princess only one that didn't act nise like a guest shuld act.

HI SWEETHARTS WE GLAD YUR MEOWMY BETTER!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Luzee, I need whackin' lessons from you. Topaz is such a meany!
Ari,

Much was meen to me todey. I was doin nothing and she wakked me and held her paw on my head so I culdnt wak her back!! We need to form a "picked on kitty" union and get these old gurls back.

Luzeeeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deer ari, i just now got to talk on the puter cuz meomw been busy all day, an i sorry topaz being meen, i kno how that is cuz jasper was meen to me sometimes at first, but he mostly chased me and bited my ear, he dint whak me. you tell topaz i said if she doesnt stop being meen to you i mite have to come over ther and show her a thing or two cuz i can be a "amazon warrioress" and beet her up cuz i used to fitin wif huge jasper so she bettr be good and treet you nice >:-<! luv from yur tia...

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hi, alla our frens! We bak! we bak!
meowmy better! we happee.....is hard on a kitty tryin to take care of a big ole mama.
We glad you bak, but yur meowmy is a lil tiny meomwy, not a big ole meowmy! tsk tsk, dont say that S + H or she will think she need to lose weight!
We glad she better. hi ari, kiss kiss,

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Ari,

Are you ok? We heard tere's were big nasty winds and tornados where you are at. Did they blow Topaz away?

We hoping you ok. You can have anyting you want at the cafe.

Luzee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! I'm still here!
And so is Topaz. *grumble*

Yeah, we had a storm last night and it blew and rained and the lights went out... but I was okay and dry and when it was over, I suck faced with meowmy to see if she was okay. Meowmy didn't know about the tornado until she got back from the store this morning and her sissy called. It was all okay from our house north, but if she went south about 3 miles, she would've known about the damage - and that our county is under a state of emergency!

They report several humans died and some horses at a race track (Ellis Park). They haven't reported on any kitty fatalities that I know of. Some kitties do live at the race track, but no reports on how they are.

Anyway, I hope the rest of my friends are okay this morning.

I wish Topaz would've blown away, but she's too fat!
she chased me this morning and tried to hit me.

Meowmy bought me a new toy this morning!!! It hangs from the door and has a mousy thing to chew and play with!

Tia!
Ari