Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

jasper, we wuz wondrin if you'd seen red tweety lately? or any birdy?
Not red tweety, he don come till spring, but there has been lots of sassy finches and a couple of big RUDE crows!
They HOLLAR CAW CAW when I am trying to sleep! They is lucky that I am INSIDE! Doz you boys watch birdys thru the windows too? yur friend jasper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am exhausted! Meowmy just would not get up until 9:30 and then didn't feed me and Topaz until 10 and then it was the sliced chicken in gravy not the chunky chicken in gravy!
I am this close to contacting the SPCA and complain!
My meowmy needs a talkin' to!

Hush, I need my beauty sleep. I want to look my best when I go to Smudge's tonight.

We're all okay after the storms yesterday. Got windy TWICE and it blew part of a roof off in another town. The humans are okay. Didn't hear if they had kitties or other pets.

I'm going to Smudge's now for a double chocolate milkshake. See ya there!
Ari
and Topaz

I saw that smilie!

Tee Hee!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari an Topaz --

We got a crow again too, in the tree where they were last spring. It's a big big tree and they like to get in the top and they're LOUD!! They're also big, almost big as the pijons! When they swoop close to our windows we duck and come away! Wonder if they're gonna have babies again?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's still too cold for the birdies to be coming and making nests yet here, but we get those crows. I love the squirrels and they are here all winter so I get to watch them. Daddy puts up sweet stuff for the little humming birds (that would be a tasty morsel - hmmmm).

Sorry meowmy, I know I shouldn't talk like that.

Meomy says she can hardly wait for the red-winged blackbirds - she just loves those birds. I haven't seen one because they usually nest in marshy areas and we don't have that around our house.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yah, we likes wachin de birdys! but ges wut, jasper? dere is dis cat who cums to OUR meowmy's window!
an he does it at nite! an we hafta YELL at him an hiss hiss.
Originally Posted by carolcat

Not red tweety, he don come till spring, but there has been lots of sassy finches and a couple of big RUDE crows!
They HOLLAR CAW CAW when I am trying to sleep! They is lucky that I am INSIDE! Doz you boys watch birdys thru the windows too? yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

yah, we likes wachin de birdys! but ges wut, jasper? dere is dis cat who cums to OUR meowmy's window!
an he does it at nite! an we hafta YELL at him an hiss hiss.
Oh no, a BAD stranger cat
!!! THere is a couple of those who comes to our front door and tries to fite with me thru the skreen. I sings them a song about how I is going to BEET THE TAR otta them if I ever gets otta the house
. But when meowmy heres she comes running and skreems and yells at them and skares them away (skares ME too, she reel loud
). She tells me its ok, but it's NOT!! THen usually I in a bad mood and somtimes I chases Tia and tries to bite her on the tail but usually I can't catch her cuz she faster than me. Maybe yur meomwy can put some pepper or somthing so he won't want to come there? I sorry you is getting pested by bad cats, I sending you purrs, yur friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweethaerts! Wear are you? We need you!

JASPER, our meowmy yells a the bad stranger cats! We not get skared tho. an we likes your idea of tellin em in cat langwage wut we gonna do ifin dey don leeve us alone!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi our sweet sweet sweetharts! We meet you at Smudge's for fried birdy toes, and watch DVD of That Darn Cat, OK?

We have strange cats, we see from our windows sometimes too, but we live on second floor, so we don't worry much about them. Well except me, Graycie, I begs and begs meowmy to let me out so I can beat em up!

Hey, did you know our meowmy writing bout those outside cats on the Caring for Ferals and Strays Forum? Yeah, an she hardly ever let us rite to OUR friends heer!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon, kitties. Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but meowmy said she had to check her emails. She just doesn't understand that our threads are more important.

Anyway, we were all awake at 4AM when a storm with hail came through, then the humans went back to bed without feeding us! Meowmy kept trying to hide under the covers, but I kept after her because she and grandmeowmy had a noon meeting and couldn't be late. (Aren't I a considerate kitty?
)

I'm ready for some of them birdy toes at smudge's, too. And a large milkshake. At least the temperatures are nice.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, lil darlns we not no dat. we maynly stays here, cep when meomwy goes to welcome new kitties an to try to hug peeples hoose lil cat dyed.

we go see now. We love you!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi our sweet sweet sweetharts! We meet you at Smudge's for fried birdy toes, and watch DVD of That Darn Cat, OK?

We have strange cats, we see from our windows sometimes too, but we live on second floor, so we don't worry much about them. Well except me, Graycie, I begs and begs meowmy to let me out so I can beat em up!

Hey, did you know our meowmy writing bout those outside cats on the Caring for Ferals and Strays Forum? Yeah, an she hardly ever let us rite to OUR friends heer!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More storms last night and this morning and there was a tornado over in Illinois. Meowmy tried to sleep late, but I got her up at 8 this morning.

She fed us turkey instead of chicken!

Then eat the dry food. It's not like you're starving prissy pants! Anyway hope all my kitty friends have a good Sunday with their humans. Off to Smudge's!

PS - Tuesday is my Birthday!

I thought it was tomorrow but that is easy to understand the mistake since 3 of my littermates were born about midnight on the 13th!
3/13/05 10:10 pm White with small black marking on back of head (Lightning)
3/13/05 10:40 pm orange with white legs and face (Boots)
3/14/05 12:16 am white with black circle spot on back of head (born breech) (Mirajuu)
3/14/05 12:50 am pure white kitten no other markings (born breech) (Ari)
3/14/05 1:30 am orange with white legs and face (hard labor) (Stitch)

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Happy Birthday Ari!!!!

You lucky your meowmy knows just when you born. Our meowmy doesn't know either of our birthdays so we never get to celebrate. We get to celebrate all the birthdays of the kitties that knows though and that makes us happy.

Meowmy Bobbie, our meowmy glad you reading her thread in other place. Meowmy Jan read it once too. We not sure how we feel cause she don't let us come here as much, now. She does give us the gravy from the other cats food though, before she takes it outside,
so we don't complain so much.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Happy Happy Birthday Ari!!!!

You lucky your meowmy knows just when you born. Our meowmy doesn't know either of our birthdays so we never get to celebrate. We get to celebrate all the birthdays of the kitties that knows though and that makes us happy.

Meowmy Bobbie, our meowmy glad you reading her thread in other place. Meowmy Jan read it once too. We not sure how we feel cause she don't let us come here as much, now. She does give us the gravy from the other cats food though, before she takes it outside,
so we don't complain so much.
HAPPY BIRFDAY ARI!

Lil sweeties, we presheate yur meowmy an her freds about the offurr lil kitties! she reeds it to us.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! It's almost my birthday! I'll start celebrating it now!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi ari, i mite give you your present tonite cuz meowmy has to take the bad car to the car vet tomorrow, i still thinking bout it, kiss kiss, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mew mew mew...ahem ....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERE ARRRIIIIIII, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOU
i luvs you, luv tia

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Aristole, Happy birthday Baby boy Ari now your all grown up and to remember when you was my little ghost.

Love ya Meowmy Angela, Aunt Isis and Uncle Trey (pom-a-kitty)