Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

sorry for the late replies, but thanks everybody for your kind comments about my autograph. i tried really hard and i had to try a few times.

you guyz

bridgey

look who replaced me in Meowmys signature
Bridgey who is that in the signature?

Oops just saw in another thread that it's your Aunt Holly. She bootiful too but you still prettiest!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Aw, you gots a pretty hanritin!
Lil Annie, we riting a storee tomorrow bout Ari, good lil white kitty wich, and this weeken, we wanna rite one bout YOU, ok??????

It callt, "Anniw, the Kitty wif speshul Powers!"
I'd be honord fur you ta rite nuther storee bout me! I reelllly lyked da last 1. It wuz fun! Tank-you!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, we rite it tomorrow, ok? We gotta let Meowmy Bobbie help us think of stuff, but so far we NO u having speshul seeing powers and stuff.
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

I'd be honord fur you ta rite nuther storee bout me! I reelllly lyked da last 1. It wuz fun! Tank-you!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, we rite it tomorrow, ok? We gotta let Meowmy Bobbie help us think of stuff, but so far we NO u having speshul seeing powers and stuff.
YAY! Tanks!

Hey evry1, this iz Mirah. It's ben a LOOONG time! I haven't ben able to talc n a wile! My meowmy iz reely silly! She sayz it reely herts when I bite hur tosies.... I dun know y, but she kicks me away. But I jus go back fur more!

Guess wat evry1! Meowmy tol me tat granmeowmy tol hur tat if meowmy jus dun bring up me goin ta a noo home round grandadmy, I dun have ta go! I getsta sta! I so cited! YAY! (lets hope he dun cach on an send me way aniway!)

Mirah

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitty-cats! the man on the TV says it gonna be hot and humid today. meowmy says its a good excuse to stay indoors.

bad news. meowmy jan found my flea collar last night. she put it on me.

wait a minnit--

okay, i'm back. had to attack meowmy Lue as she walked through the kitchen.

meowmy bobbie? i forgot that preincess and go-go and annie are white, too. you don't hafta write the witch story about me. ookay? if ya wanna feature another white kitty i understand.

hi miss annie! you can't hear? but it sounds like you can get off the bed pretty good! meowmy jan had a deaf kitty once. he had long hair and pale blue eyes. his name was Aloysius, but meowmy Lue called him Alowishus or Cousin Al. he really belonged to the lady next door but decided he'd rather live with meowmy jan's cat family. the lady said okay. Cousin Al liked to watch TV. once he watch the Muppet Show when they had shadow puppets. he ignored the hippo and ostrich, but everytime the mouse appeared he tried to catch it. even looked behind the tv for that mouse.

hmm, i guess i'm going to have to get meowmy jan to teach me how to write my name.

Oh, and hi to mirah! how are you? glad you decided to write. you might get to stay with your meowmy and your mommmy and daddy and sister? that's wonderful. just think of all the play you and annie can do.

hi bridgey! yeah, i noticed meowmy sam replaced you with aunt holly in her siggy. bummer. do you have any more shows lined up to be in? you still poopy under the table?

gots to go. catch ya later!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Morning kitty-cats! the man on the TV says it gonna be hot and humid today. meowmy says its a good excuse to stay indoors.

wait a minnit--

meowmy bobbie? i forgot that preincess and go-go and annie are white, too. you don't hafta write the witch story about me. ookay? if ya wanna feature another white kitty i understand.

hi miss annie! you can't hear? but it sounds like you can get off the bed pretty good! meowmy jan had a deaf kitty once. he had long hair and pale blue eyes. his name was Aloysius, but meowmy Lue called him Alowishus or Cousin Al. he really belonged to the lady next door but decided he'd rather live with meowmy jan's cat family. the lady said okay. Cousin Al liked to watch TV. once he watch the Muppet Show when they had shadow puppets. he ignored the hippo and ostrich, but everytime the mouse appeared he tried to catch it. even looked behind the tv for that mouse.

hmm, i guess i'm going to have to get meowmy jan to teach me how to write my name.

Oh, and hi to mirah! how are you? glad you decided to write. you might get to stay with your meowmy and your mommmy and daddy and sister? that's wonderful. just think of all the play you and annie can do.

hi bridgey! yeah, i noticed meowmy sam replaced you with aunt holly in her siggy. bummer. do you have any more shows lined up to be in? you still poopy under the table?

WOW! Meowmy jan finely founded ur flea collur! You must had hid it gud!
I LOVE to wach TV! It's fun! I wach it alla time!
Mirah is cited she may getsta sta! She vury happy now!

Gotta go... nap time!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

wait a minnit--

Dere Ari, hi, lil jasper here
. I sorry that meomwy jan found your flea collar, hey!
how bout if meomwy jan put flea collar on FLEA and then you don have to wear it! That sound good to me! Are you still "killing" the evil flip flops?
I hope you having fun and staying cool today, it hot here too, but least not humid meomwys says, all I kno is I like cool bettr! yur friend lil jasper

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hiya Ari!

only going to three more shows. my next one is in about three weeks. Meowmy Sam is very busy at school at the moment so she can't afford to waste too much time. yes and i can't understand why Meowmy Sam gets angry? *shrugs*

talk to ya later Ari,

bridgey

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YUK! my human sissy put flea stuff on the back of my neck just a few minutes ago and I can't licks it. Mika got some too but she in human sissy's bedroom so we can't lick it off each other.

Meowmy sez we has to do that to keep those bad bugs away and the skeeta bugs don't bite us neither with that stuff on.

I'm goin to cuddle close to meowmy tonight so she can get sum on her and she won't have no trubble with them fleas and skeeta bugs.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we not unnerstan, either. So wut's the deel bout a little poop?

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hiya Ari!

only going to three more shows. my next one is in about three weeks. Meowmy Sam is very busy at school at the moment so she can't afford to waste too much time. yes and i can't understand why Meowmy Sam gets angry? *shrugs*

talk to ya later Ari,

bridgey

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mad now!
Meowmy din let me outta da room muc twoday! I din get ta play much outside in da livin room! I haf ta settle wif meowmy's hole room, but not da hole house! She say I spoyled fur getn mad, acause when my mommy wuz lil, she an daddy, an uncle Milo, an uncle Otis, an nuther aunt an uncle I dun know, had ta stay in one lil box wen they wuz my age. But I growing kit! I gotta run! I gotta plae! Why won't she let me out twoday!?

Oh, but I stil luv hur... she gave me extra canned food taday!
But I still mad.

I reeeeeeely mad at my human uncle... meowmy's bruther. His name Jimmy. Meowmy mad at him two. He cal me crooked neck acause I can't hold my hed strayt most da time. Meowmy yell at him reeeel good, tho, but meowmy says he iz this ting she cal a "butthead" an he stil do it. She tol me ta jus ignore him. But it still meen. But I dun have ta get sad most da time, acause I can't "hear" him, but wen I read his lips, ten I get sad. Meowmy sayz she yells at him evn if I dun see him sayz it! She says she also mad at him acause he frew a crusty ol ded frog in hur face. I dun get it? I wuld be glad fur some1 ta doo tat... it wuld be fun! But she sayz she gonna get back at him by writing somethung on the back of his big rumbly ting tat goes reeeeely fast an tat take you to the bad plase.. the vet. She sayz she gonna rite, "Honk if you're gay!" on da bak! Must be human hoomur!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

annie, we luvs the way u rites!
U fun! Can you come to GA an plae wif us?
Remember! REMEMBER! We rites all bout YOU tomorrow morning sometimes, ok?

we do hope u lik it! It'll be in the fred tomorrow, the catnap one.
We wanna do gud for you!
Humble and Shenandoah

I mad now!
Meowmy din let me outta da room muc twoday! I din get ta play much outside in da livin room! I haf ta settle wif meowmy's hole room, but not da hole house! She say I spoyled fur getn mad, acause when my mommy wuz lil, she an daddy, an uncle Milo, an uncle Otis, an nuther aunt an uncle I dun know, had ta stay in one lil box wen they wuz my age. But I growing kit! I gotta run! I gotta plae! Why won't she let me out twoday!?

But I still mad.

I reeeeeeely mad at my human uncle... meowmy's bruther. His name Jimmy. Meowmy mad at him two. He cal me crooked neck acause I can't hold my hed strayt most da time. Meowmy yell at him reeeel good, tho, but meowmy says he iz this ting she cal a "butthead" an he stil do it. She tol me ta jus ignore him. But it still meen. But I dun have ta get sad most da time, acause I can't "hear" him, but wen I read his lips, ten I get sad. Meowmy sayz she yells at him evn if I dun see him sayz it! She says she also mad at him acause he frew a crusty ol ded frog in hur face. I dun get it? I wuld be glad fur some1 ta doo tat... it wuld be fun! But she sayz she gonna get back at him by writing somethung on the back of his big rumbly ting tat goes reeeeely fast an tat take you to the bad plase.. the vet. She sayz she gonna rite, "Honk if you're gay!" on da bak! Must be human hoomur!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

annie, we luvs the way u rites!
U fun! Can you come to GA an plae wif us?
Remember! REMEMBER! We rites all bout YOU tomorrow morning sometimes, ok?

we do hope u lik it! It'll be in the fred tomorrow, the catnap one.
We wanna do gud for you!
Humble and Shenandoah
Fank-you! I wike the way you rite, too! It fun! I dun no if I can come plae wif you in GA... I'll haf ta talk ta meowmy.
I will be shur ta check your fred in da mornin. I can't wait!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOrning kitties! Another hot day here. but i have so much fun indoors! i haven't attacked flip-flops since i attacked the ones meomwy lue was wearing at th etime. i tried to attack the monster in the printer, but it hid from me and kept spitting sheets of paper at me. he growls a lot when spitting paper.

also tried to help meowmy lue pick up in her room and make her bed. but she didn't like where i wanted to put things and yelled loud at me. even used of couple of "those" words. potty mouth.

hi annie and mirah! i hear some human males can be reall buttheads. meomwy jan says it's the hormones. makes them stupid. sorry you had to stay in your meowmy's room all day. but think of all the things you could have rearranged for her! ever experimented with gravity? it's neat. all things you push off of tables fall down. always. try it! some even bounce!!!

uh oh! gotta run. meowmy jan keeps talking about a bath for me!

bye!
Ari

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I mad now!

But I still mad.

Dat was funnier den Chucky barken up furballs. my moewmy weally luvs dis thread. Now I see why

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we luv the gravitee game! Shenandoah reel gud at it. he alla time be nockin stuff off!

MOrning kitties! Another hot day here. but i have so much fun indoors! i haven't attacked flip-flops since i attacked the ones meomwy lue was wearing at th etime. i tried to attack the monster in the printer, but it hid from me and kept spitting sheets of paper at me. he growls a lot when spitting paper.

also tried to help meowmy lue pick up in her room and make her bed. but she didn't like where i wanted to put things and yelled loud at me. even used of couple of "those" words. potty mouth.

hi annie and mirah! i hear some human males can be reall buttheads. meomwy jan says it's the hormones. makes them stupid. sorry you had to stay in your meowmy's room all day. but think of all the things you could have rearranged for her! ever experimented with gravity? it's neat. all things you push off of tables fall down. always. try it! some even bounce!!!

bye!
Ari

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

bye!
Ari
Hey Ari! We likes ta plae da gravity game wif meowmy's remote... we knock it off her niteystand an da batree cuvur cums off an da batrees go flyin evrywair! It takes meowmy a fuw minuts of searchin an sayn, "Wair did you put it, Annie an Mirah!?"
It fun, but now she put it in da drawer, so tat we cant nok it off.
Oh, well, we jus hav ta nok evryting else off. Mirah got in trubl tis mornin... she woke meowmy up at for o'clock in da morning. Meowmy wuz reeeel mad. Not dat she woke her up, but da wae she woke hur up.... she wuz attacking pillow case meowmy wuz sleepn on (had ta kills it!), an she mizzed. She got meowmy's lip..... I dun get da big deal, tho.... it's not like it'd hert dat much! Hoomans can be such kittens sometimes!

Ooooo... play time..... gotta go!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we doz the same ting! Is fun wen the battrees fly out, teehee

shenandoah wakes meowmy up a lotsa time in the 4 o'clok mornin, but she not like it a bit and allas sez
but he don pay no tenshun.

Hey Ari! We likes ta plae da gravity game wif meowmy's remote... we knock it off her niteystand an da batree cuvur cums off an da batrees go flyin evrywair! It takes meowmy a fuw minuts of searchin an sayn, "Wair did you put it, Annie an Mirah!?"
It fun, but now she put it in da drawer, so tat we cant nok it off.
Oh, well, we jus hav ta nok evryting else off. Mirah got in trubl tis mornin... she woke meowmy up at for o'clock in da morning. Meowmy wuz reeeel mad. Not dat she woke her up, but da wae she woke hur up.... she wuz attacking pillow case meowmy wuz sleepn on (had ta kills it!), an she mizzed. She got meowmy's lip..... I dun get da big deal, tho.... it's not like it'd hert dat much! Hoomans can be such kittens sometimes!

Ooooo... play time..... gotta go!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

bye!
Ari
Ari, baths aren't too bad - you are such a good boy being helpful to your Meowmy Lue...

bridgey