Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning kitts! meowmy Sam is giving me another bath today!! *eek*

sorry i haven't been writing much, not much exciting happening at my joint.

yuz all.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, pretty girl!
Is it rainy there? Is rainy and cool here. Meowmy walkt for a our and now we are fixin to sit wif her in the chair wile she reads.
We thinkin bout a storee to rite in our catnap stories wif YOU as the heroine.

Shenandoah an Humble

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

good morning kitts! meowmy Sam is giving me another bath today!! *eek*

sorry i haven't been writing much, not much exciting happening at my joint.

yuz all.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

anybody her nuzzle and suck their meowmuy's chin or neck? meowmy jan said it tickled at first, but now it ain't cute anymore.
seems i only want to do it when she is on the computer.

well, i have more threads to read, so talk at ya later!
I suckle my meowmy's neck every night before we go to sleep and I sometimes lick her face too. Then we puts our heads on the pillow facing each other and goes to sleep. Meowmy sez my claws sharp so she have to cut them every week cuz I knead on her face and neck when I suckles. She not get mad though and make me stop. She let me do it till I feels good and we are ready for sleep.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning kitties! busy morning here!

I fell in the sink and got wet! then after meowmy jan cleaned me up, i got dirty again.
so i had 2 baths today.

mymeowmies told me that they are going to be really busy the next few days with a yard sale. are we selling our yard? anyway, if i don't write it's because meowmy jan too tired to turn computer on for me.

jan also bought me a collar, but it too big so i have to wait another month or so before i can wear it. okay by me. wasn't fond of the flea collar and lost it.
besides, i think it would make a better toy because it has a bell on it.

hi Bijou. i still sucky on meomwy's chin but she hisses at me to stop when i start using my toenails. it makes me stop. for a little while.

i hafta go an let meomwy use the computer. so see ya later! Ari kitten--

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good morning kitties! busy morning here!

I fell in the sink and got wet! then after meowmy jan cleaned me up, i got dirty again.
so i had 2 baths today.

mymeowmies told me that they are going to be really busy the next few days with a yard sale. are we selling our yard? anyway, if i don't write it's because meowmy jan too tired to turn computer on for me.

jan also bought me a collar, but it too big so i have to wait another month or so before i can wear it. okay by me. wasn't fond of the flea collar and lost it.
besides, i think it would make a better toy because it has a bell on it.

hi Bijou. i still sucky on meomwy's chin but she hisses at me to stop when i start using my toenails. it makes me stop. for a little while.

i hafta go an let meomwy use the computer. so see ya later! Ari kitten--
Gee Ari, TWO BATHS??! I wood HATE that, I like to pla in watter but only if I want to, not if MEOMWY tries to wash me! I wonder how you gonna feel when you neck is big enuf for that collar? Meowmy got me on but my ruff so long you can't see collar and it was snarling up my furs too so meowmy took it off again and I don have to wer it! Hope that the rest of yur day is more fun, yur friend lil jasper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all! I' got a little time on the computer today. meowmy jan came home and said she was gonna hav a nap before her meeting tonight.

Been good today. haven't fallen in the water or gooten too dirty! um, i did knock over a box of meowmy lue's ribbons and attacked the black one. yes, it is up to me to protect the world from rascally ribbons and flipflops.

all you kitties and mwomys and daddys have a good weekend! Ari kitten-

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An U a GOOD protector, too, lil Ari!

Hi all! I' got a little time on the computer today. meowmy jan came home and said she was gonna hav a nap before her meeting tonight.

Been good today. haven't fallen in the water or gooten too dirty! um, i did knock over a box of meowmy lue's ribbons and attacked the black one. yes, it is up to me to protect the world from rascally ribbons and flipflops.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere Ari, what a brave kittn you are!
Good thing meomwys gots YOU to protect them from those evil ribbons and shoes
. Glad you haven't had to have nother bath today
. Hope that yur weather is good and that meomwy Jans sale goes good too. Have fun with yur meowmys Ari, I gonna take another nap now cuz I hot and I gotta get ready for my "nite prowls"
, yur friend lil jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere Ari, what a brave kittn you are!
Good thing meomwys gots YOU to protect them from those evil ribbons and shoes
. Glad you haven't had to have nother bath today
. Hope that yur weather is good and that meomwy Jans sale goes good too. Have fun with yur meowmys Ari, I gonna take another nap now cuz I hot and I gotta get ready for my "nite prowls"
, yur friend lil jasper Pss. nite time the BEST time to hunt for "toe mousies" Ari!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sleepy, too. riting the rest o the storee bout haunted mousey made us tired.

What do you do on nite prowls, lil Jasper?
We just gets into stuff and knocks evryting off nitetable. Bobbie gots to wear she puts it all on floor. Spolz our fun!

we gotta go to BAD place tomorra to get SHOTZ! for rabies and feline lookeymeeuh!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we sleepy, too. riting the rest o the storee bout haunted mousey made us tired.

What do you do on nite prowls, lil Jasper?
We just gets into stuff and knocks evryting off nitetable. Bobbie gots to wear she puts it all on floor. Spolz our fun!

we gotta go to BAD place tomorra to get SHOTZ! for rabies and feline lookeymeeuh!
AWWWWWW, POOR S + H, I sorry you have to go there and get SHOTS and the other bad stuff they like to do to kittys....I sending you purrs....I gonna have to go pretty soon to, yuk! yur friend lil jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my! They not onlee gave us shots,

But we hadta have an EKG!
EKG! They hadta lissen to our harts!

An they stick sumthin up our butts and see if our poop is ok.

The doctor tole meowmy that they culd tell LOTS bout kitties by lssening to harts!

We are tired boyz and mite not rite a storee.
The doctor say we WAY OK but NOT
let ius gayn more.
He says to be careful, cuz kitty boys an gurls can get An-Or-Ex-Ee-uh!
Badf, bad! meowmy Bobbie had it! It worse for kitties.

So, we tired but say hi to all our frens fore we go sleep.

Luv, shanandoah an humble

Originally Posted by carolcat

AWWWWWW, POOR S + H, I sorry you have to go there and get SHOTS and the other bad stuff they like to do to kittys....I sending you purrs....I gonna have to go pretty soon to, yuk! yur friend lil jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Oh, my! They not onlee gave us shots,

But we hadta have an EKG!
EKG! They hadta lissen to our harts!

An they stick sumthin up our butts and see if our poop is ok.

The doctor tole meowmy that they culd tell LOTS bout kitties by lssening to harts!

We are tired boyz and mite not rite a storee.
The doctor say we WAY OK but NOT
let ius gayn more.
He says to be careful, cuz kitty boys an gurls can get An-Or-Ex-Ee-uh!
Badf, bad! meowmy Bobbie had it! It worse for kitties.

So, we tired but say hi to all our frens fore we go sleep.

Luv, shanandoah an humble
Dere S + H, that sound reel scary
, I glad you home now and I sending purrs to help you feel better. It ok if you not feel like ritin story today, meowmy sending hugs to you too
, yur friends lil jasper and meowmy Carol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
howdy all! the meowmies just got home and they are very tired. but i get a littel time to talk. oh, they said they did fine today, just not as busy as last year. weather cool but it kept misting and sprinkling.

i sent a PM to my meomwy angela (who took in my mommy when she was expecting us) and got a message from my two litter mates who are staying with meowmy angela! they like my new name. says it totally fits me.
anyway they are fine and the other two of my littermates have new homes as well as my mommy.

jan called me whiney-butt tonight. i started meowing and meowing and wouldn't tell her why. i gotta remind her to take something for her aches.

I'm back. oh,h&S, a visit to the vet? and they stuck something up your butt? ouch. don't like that at all.

well, gotta scoot so jan can use the computer. I haven't read the new catnap story yet!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We dint rite a storee today. We were tired and we were sad at meowmy for makin us go. We NO is for our own good but it's skeery!

So we ben sleepin a lots.

Tomorraw, we rite good good storee, bout Cajun Princess and her Fairy Godmeowmy Skool.
We promice.

howdy all! the meowmies just got home and they are very tired. but i get a littel time to talk. oh, they said they did fine today, just not as busy as last year. weather cool but it kept misting and sprinkling.

i sent a PM to my meomwy angela (who took in my mommy when she was expecting us) and got a message from my two litter mates who are staying with meowmy angela! they like my new name. says it totally fits me.
anyway they are fine and the other two of my littermates have new homes as well as my mommy.

jan called me whiney-butt tonight. i started meowing and meowing and wouldn't tell her why. i gotta remind her to take something for her aches.

I'm back. oh,h&S, a visit to the vet? and they stuck something up your butt? ouch. don't like that at all.

well, gotta scoot so jan can use the computer. I haven't read the new catnap story yet!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh oh oh! i forgot to tell you all! I caught a baby mouse last night!
Yes, i caught him and took him to meowmy lue's room but he ran away when i put him down. i guess he didn't want to play with me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet of you, Ari! A gift for Meowmy Lue! We hope she Preesheeated it! Wear lil Mousey go? Maybe he need mousenap!

oh oh oh! i forgot to tell you all! I caught a baby mouse last night!
Yes, i caught him and took him to meowmy lue's room but he ran away when i put him down. i guess he didn't want to play with me.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All Kitns

I all cited bout story bout me
Cajun Princess Fairy Godmeowmy (I. T.). I.T. means "In Training" coz I still leerning.
All the sweetharts stories so gud!

Ari you caht a mouse!
Yu gud boy. Wuz it fun! Musta been, yu tellin us all cited. Bet meowmy Lue wuz happy
to see yu on way to being a gud mouser.

We getting along even more better. Me an Graycie plae chase for bout five minutes today wifout fitein.
Then we took nap on couch wif meowmy.
I slept on her ankles an Graycie slept on her side. Then Go Go wake us all up coz it dinnertime.
Go Go never misses dinner time.

Yur fren, Cajun Princess, Fairy Godmeowmy (I.T.)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Sweetharts an Other kitties,
We gotta be careful! Dt. Vet man sez not to gayn more wate! Speshully sweet Humble Kitty. He gain 2 ounces. Meowmy Bobbie gonna havta be more careufl bout puttin his dry food UP and not let stay out all day. Humble good boy so he won fuss.

I (Shenandoah) still way 13.1, but Meowmy wans me to lost 2-5 more ounces at leest.
Vet remin her ta be KEERful! We not wanna get kitty ann-oh-rex-ee-uh. It even more danjurus for kitties than for humanz.

We rote more in Cajun Princess I.T.!!! We do more tomorra!!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi All Kitns

I all cited bout story bout me
Cajun Princess Fairy Godmeowmy (I. T.). I.T. means "In Training" coz I still leerning.
All the sweetharts stories so gud!

Ari you caht a mouse!
Yu gud boy. Wuz it fun! Musta been, yu tellin us all cited. Bet meowmy Lue wuz happy
to see yu on way to being a gud mouser.

We getting along even more better. Me an Graycie plae chase for bout five minutes today wifout fitein.
Then we took nap on couch wif meowmy.
I slept on her ankles an Graycie slept on her side. Then Go Go wake us all up coz it dinnertime.
Go Go never misses dinner time.

Yur fren, Cajun Princess, Fairy Godmeowmy (I.T.)

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everkitn -

How all yuz this mornin? It reel early for us an gess wot? Meowmy Katie firs one up! She getz up at 4:30am an starts doing stuff! thas reely strange. Yu think she ok? We all looking out the winnows at pijons an crows an sparohs.* Meowmy wans puter now, sez she wans to do ree-shirts on sumthin for US. Ok meowmy.

Yur fren Graycie (wif Go Go n Cajun Princess)

* We gots our heds inside, so don worry sweetharts.