Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Afternoon, kits!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I didn't get in until meowmy and grandmeowmy got home and that was about 4:40pm and then meowmy says she has a surprise and I don't care cuz I'm STARVING!!!!

So I eat and go see meowmy and hear her and grandmeowmy talking. I go in and - IT'S THE NEW KITTEN!!!!!!!!!

Yep, meowmy and grandmeowmy got the kitten from TCS member Andeshan/Angela who lives in Bedford, Indiana. (But they met partway in a town called Loogootee.) So I have my little brother - well, meowmy says that if grandmeowmy is his meowmy he is actually my uncle - and he's okay. We have to get to know each other and he needs to understand that my meowmy is my meowmy. We did get some sniffing in.

Angela called him Ghost because he has very faint markings on his head, but meowmy suggested Aristotle and grandmeowmy said that sounds good. We will him Ari for short. He has been exploring grandmeowmy's room and part of the hallway and even slept with grandmeowmy.

This morning meowmy came in from the grocery and brought grandmeowmy a toy on a stick so they could play and said "Happy Mother's Day". So I hope every one has happy Mother's Day even though some of us are Meowmys. Same thing.

I'm still tired, so time for a nap. Catch up later!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper T! We r so happee for you! A new kitty to love and to play wif!

U rest up, cuz babey kitties takes lotsa work. U gotta show him the ropes!

We like the name.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Good Afternoon, kits!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I didn't get in until meowmy and grandmeowmy got home and that was about 4:40pm and then meowmy says she has a surprise and I don't care cuz I'm STARVING!!!!

So I eat and go see meowmy and hear her and grandmeowmy talking. I go in and - IT'S THE NEW KITTEN!!!!!!!!!

Yep, meowmy and grandmeowmy got the kitten from TCS member Andeshan/Angela who lives in Bedford, Indiana. (But they met partway in a town called Loogootee.) So I have my little brother - well, meowmy says that if grandmeowmy is his meowmy he is actually my uncle - and he's okay. We have to get to know each other and he needs to understand that my meowmy is my meowmy. We did get some sniffing in.

Angela called him Ghost because he has very faint markings on his head, but meowmy suggested Aristotle and grandmeowmy said that sounds good. We will him Ari for short. He has been exploring grandmeowmy's room and part of the hallway and even slept with grandmeowmy.

This morning meowmy came in from the grocery and brought grandmeowmy a toy on a stick so they could play and said "Happy Mother's Day". So I hope every one has happy Mother's Day even though some of us are Meowmys. Same thing.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello kitties!

Sorry i haven't typed for awhile - Meowmy Sam has been pretty busy this week.

I've got some big news to share with everybody!

I attented my second cat show yesterday, in Palmerston North - which is an hour and a half from Wellington. I wasn't expecting much after getting two fifths out of 5 kittens at the last show, and also because this was a large show - 18 kittens!!!

Under the first judge, a lady from Queensland Australia, I picked up B.O.B(Best Exotic kitten!!!!!!!!!!) and as if this was not exciting enough I also made the top five and got fourth! BRIDGET KICKS Butt!

Under the second judge, I got second B.O.B and another fourth best in show, and even better one of the most respectable awards for a breeder to receive, a breeders award of merit - which made Meowmy Sam cry!

Meowmy Sam took lots of pictures which she uploaded to the computer and she will post them when she gets home tonight(she's at school at the moment!)

thanks for all the vibes and things, they really worked!

thanks, now since i haven't been here for a few days i'm going to go back and catch up on the posts.

bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

dere bridgey
my meowmy shode me the pix on your meowmy's thred - all of you kittys are bootiful, but you are mos bootiful cuz your my fren.
meowmy thinks the big tortushel gurl is the pretties of the baby kittys.
i'm glad your uncle elmo comed home.

luv,
Cable
hey Cable!

thank you. her name is Wicket! she doesn't look anything like me does she.

thaks again,

luv ya!

bridgey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bridgey, u and all yur kittie frens are so pretty.
u are always #1 wif us.
We no u mus be tyred after all the citement.
(((hugs)))
Yur frens...
Humble
Shenandoah

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good Afternoon, kits!!

Oh Jasper, that is SO exciting! Thanks for sharing the news, and HI ARI!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Bridgey, u and all yur kittie frens are so pretty.
u are always #1 wif us.
We no u mus be tyred after all the citement.
(((hugs)))
Yur frens...
Humble
Shenandoah
Humble & Shenandoah-

Thank you so much! You guys are always there for me!

My grandmeowmy Sue said my teeth were much better now, and y'know what I didn't even need to growl at the judges!

thanks again

bridgey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, bridgey!

we wanna heer u growlin!

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Humble & Shenandoah-

Thank you so much! You guys are always there for me!

My grandmeowmy Sue said my teeth were much better now, and y'know what I didn't even need to growl at the judges!

thanks again

bridgey

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yay! Bridgey! 4th out of so many and Best Exotic Kitten! We knew you and meomwy Sam could do it! And I'm so glad you felt better.

psst. hi bridgey. my name is ari. jasper left for a moment so i decided to check out this computer thing. you must be a really beautiful kitten. i'll have to go looking for yur pictures. i'm white, like your lonestar, but got short hair and not so round a head. my kitty mommy is an angora. she went to live with other people. oops. got to go, jasper is coming back. bye!

Hi kits, I'm back. The new kid is okay. He hissed at me once so i picked my leg up and said talk to the paw. But can you imagine that as meowmy and grandmeowmy left to visit with meowmy's sister that grandmeowmy told me I was babysitting? Geez.

H & S- sounds like you had a really nice quiet day. Our day was quiet until this afternoon. Meowmy and I did get a nap in.

I'll talk with you guys tomorrow. Good night!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yay! Bridgey! 4th out of so many and Best Exotic Kitten! We knew you and meomwy Sam could do it! And I'm so glad you felt better.

psst. hi bridgey. my name is ari. jasper left for a moment so i decided to check out this computer thing. you must be a really beautiful kitten. i'll have to go looking for yur pictures. i'm white, like your lonestar, but got short hair and not so round a head. my kitty mommy is an angora. she went to live with other people. oops. got to go, jasper is coming back. bye!

Hi kits, I'm back. The new kid is okay. He hissed at me once so i picked my leg up and said talk to the paw. But can you imagine that as meowmy and grandmeowmy left to visit with meowmy's sister that grandmeowmy told me I was babysitting? Geez.

H & S- sounds like you had a really nice quiet day. Our day was quiet until this afternoon. Meowmy and I did get a nap in.

I'll talk with you guys tomorrow. Good night!
thank you Jasper!

hiya Ari. it's sooo nice to meet you! welcome to the worldwide litter box! aww an angora, how pretty! I've seen you and I think you're gorgeous!

good night Jasper & Ari!

Seeya tomorrow.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Bridgey. We all knows you is the most bootiful cat anyways. Finally, they got some judges that can see you are bootiful too!

Jasper T - great news about getting a new kittie at your house. Sounds like you and Ari will be great frends.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Good Afternoon, kits!!

Everyone have a good day. I'm wearing my flip-flops!!!!
my meowmy sez shes glad you can ware your flipflops finely!
congraduayshuns on the noo kitty, Jasper T. i hope you gets to be gud frens, like me & Java!
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hello kitties!
I've got some big news to share with everybody!
I attented my second cat show yesterday, in Palmerston North - which is an hour and a half from Wellington. I wasn't expecting much after getting two fifths out of 5 kittens at the last show, and also because this was a large show - 18 kittens!!!
Under the first judge, a lady from Queensland Australia, I picked up B.O.B(Best Exotic kitten!!!!!!!!!!) and as if this was not exciting enough I also made the top five and got fourth! BRIDGET KICKS Butt!

Under the second judge, I got second B.O.B and another fourth best in show, and even better one of the most respectable awards for a breeder to receive, a breeders award of merit - which made Meowmy Sam cry!
Meowmy Sam took lots of pictures which she uploaded to the computer and she will post them when she gets home tonight(she's at school at the moment!)
thanks for all the vibes and things, they really worked!
bridgey
congraduayshuns bridgey!
you desurv awards cuz you so priddy!
Pixel has sum sors on her fase
the vet sed thay were an allergee & gav meowmy medsun for them. Pixel duznt like the medsun & trys to run away
frum meowmy win its time for it. but meowmy alwase ketchs her!
Luv,
Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, look at all the stuff I missed cuz meowmy wasn't on the puter for a coupla daz! First off, congrats on the new kittn Jasper T., I know that you will be too busy to get yur measurements taken for THONG now! You will be too busy playin with little Ari and such! And Hi little Ari, welcome to the kitty cybernet! I want to be yur friend too, my name is "lil" jasper since I have the same name as your big brother! So how do you like yur BIG brother jasper t? I hope you two become great pals! Jus don try to steal HIS meowmy, k? Also, GRATE news Bridgey! Glad judges could SEE at this show, me an meowmy KNEW you wood win!! Great Job, uh oh, meowmy sez I gotta go now, I will try to rite back later today, yur friend lil jasper

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

congraduayshuns bridgey!
you desurv awards cuz you so priddy!
Pixel has sum sors on her fase
the vet sed thay were an allergee & gav meowmy medsun for them. Pixel duznt like the medsun & trys to run away
frum meowmy win its time for it. but meowmy alwase ketchs her!
Luv,
Cable
hiya Cable!

Thank you!!! Awww poor Pixel!

love Bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Wow, look at all the stuff I missed cuz meowmy wasn't on the puter for a coupla daz! First off, congrats on the new kittn Jasper T., I know that you will be too busy to get yur measurements taken for THONG now! You will be too busy playin with little Ari and such! And Hi little Ari, welcome to the kitty cybernet! I want to be yur friend too, my name is "lil" jasper since I have the same name as your big brother! So how do you like yur BIG brother jasper t? I hope you two become great pals! Jus don try to steal HIS meowmy, k? Also, GRATE news Bridgey! Glad judges could SEE at this show, me an meowmy KNEW you wood win!! Great Job, uh oh, meowmy sez I gotta go now, I will try to rite back later today, yur friend lil jasper
thank you lil jasper! Seeya soon!

bridgey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME, lil Ari! We happee u r here wif all us kitties.

Bridgey, u restd up from the big contest?
We think u beeyootiful.

Sweeties Graycie and GoGo, u ok? We luv u. S & H

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Yo! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but meowmy was busy in the morning and last night I tried but something was wrong with the computer keyboard. It wouldn't let me type! Meowmy thinks I hit some key that altered it until we rebooted it.

Meowmy still won't let me out. Infact, when they leave the house I'm expected to babysit. Ari is okay, just where did he get all that energy?

He tried to sit in my window.

At least he sleeps with his own meowmy and hasn't tried to claim mine, yet.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper T, we bet its HARD gettin ust to a new kitty in the house.

U r a good big bruther, tho. Just be pashunt, ok?
We hope u're havin a gud day!

Love, S & H

Hey Yo! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but meowmy was busy in the morning and last night I tried but something was wrong with the computer keyboard. It wouldn't let me type! Meowmy thinks I hit some key that altered it until we rebooted it.

Meowmy still won't let me out. Infact, when they leave the house I'm expected to babysit. Ari is okay, just where did he get all that energy?

He tried to sit in my window.

At least he sleeps with his own meowmy and hasn't tried to claim mine, yet.