Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lil jasper, we are prayin that u don't bit no more!

U can do it!

graycie, sweetie, are you tired from garding the house?
what a good girl u are, to wach the nice lady clean and make shure she doz it rite!

Hug GoGo fpr us, k?

we sendin u lotsa hugs, 2.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My meowmy is a loud sneezer, too, Bijou! One kitty she had used to stare at her when she sneezed. Another would come and check her out. Sort of to see if she was okay after that explosion!

Has your meowmy ever sneezed in your face? No fun. Yuck.

my meowmy did that wons... WOW! like gettn skwirtd wif the water bottl (she duz that win i do bad stuff
)

welcum to the thread Bella & Mika - y'all are both very pretty kitties! my sister Pixel is much biggr than me, cuz shes a grownup cat of 7 years, & i'm only 7 months old. meowmy sez i'll get biggr, cuz i LOVE
to eat!
yesterdy i didnt come outa the baffroom win meowmy calld me, & she shut the door wif me inside. that wuz ok cuz i like to play in there, but then i herd her fixn wet food!
and i cudnt get out to eat it!
& she sed it servd me rite for not comin win i wuz cald.
anyways, she finely came & let me out so's i cud eat before big greedy Pixel ate it all up!
that's the most xcitin thing i've dun in awile. see y'all later!
luv,
Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we wuld like to say how pretty you bof are! cable and pixel!

Originally Posted by laureen227

my meowmy did that wons... WOW! like gettn skwirtd wif the water bottl (she duz that win i do bad stuff
)

welcum to the thread Bella & Mika - y'all are both very pretty kitties! my sister Pixel is much biggr than me, cuz shes a grownup cat of 7 years, & i'm only 7 months old. meowmy sez i'll get biggr, cuz i LOVE
to eat!
yesterdy i didnt come outa the baffroom win meowmy calld me, & she shut the door wif me inside. that wuz ok cuz i like to play in there, but then i herd her fixn wet food!
and i cudnt get out to eat it!
& she sed it servd me rite for not comin win i wuz cald.
anyways, she finely came & let me out so's i cud eat before big greedy Pixel ate it all up!
that's the most xcitin thing i've dun in awile. see y'all later!
luv,
Cable

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, thank you Cable - and yur a cutie-patootie too!!

Meowmy sez she had a reely bad afternoon - she got inna car to kome home from skool and th'car wuddnt start!! So she hadda call her fren to get her an tak her to wallmart to getta new badderey an she's

Wen meowmy camed home ther was a neyburkat in th driveway - he been reel frenly so far - he come when meowmy talkt to him and she put some of OUR fud out for him but she sez she won let him inside. I kinda glad cuz Mika was bad enough - he's LOTS bigger'n she is and I don know how nice he'd be to me, or her. Meowmy sez he needs fixt, but I don see nuffin wrong wid him!

Graycie, whas it like takin a walk? I might not be so skeerd to be outside if meowmy took me. I jus wonerin.

Lil Jasper, why do bite meowmy? I bite my meowmy sometimes cuz I don like her hands near my ears - it usally means she gonna dig in 'em for sumthing. She don lik it wen I bite her neether.

JasperT, did u get lotsa gud sunbeams?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kits! I had planned to come back after my nap in the sunbeam, but meowmy is sick. She came back from an errand and crawled into bed with all the covers and heat pad and space heater! She was shivering and crying because she felt really bad. So I spent the afternoon laying beside her and keeping an eye on her.

She is feeling a little better, but aching all over.

Lil Jasper! Am I going to have to come over and smack you to make you stop biting your meowmy? Have some patience.

If meowmy is feeling better tomorrow, I'll write more.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It so sad yyu meowmy is not feelin so gud. Try to take gud care of her so she will get well reel fast.

I sendin yu purr prayers an gud wishes from heer.

Yur fren, Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Bijou, hi, yes I did see, and meowmy already rited to him, and put in a remark about my "quirky purrsonality"
As far as the bitin goes, yep I already done some
Lazy meowmy didn't get up when I told her to, so I tunnelled under the covers like "mole jasper" and bited meowmy on the shin
!! THAT got her lazy self outta that bed, but then she was mad at me
and so when I whined at her to pet me and she tried to I BITED her again, to show her I am the boss
so now she is ritin to the lady who owns my cat meowmy to tell on me and ask what is wrong with me
. I WUZ doin bettr about the bitin, but now I feels like being a bitey boy again, an meowmy already took me to the vet and SHE says she don see no reason for me to be bitey....why don they get it that I jus LIKE to BITE?? What is so hard to understand??
, oh oh, here comes meowmy, so I gotta go, yur friend lil jasper
Dear lil Jasper --

We luvs yu cos yu spirited manly tuff kitn an yu so funnee alla time wif yu ROC cat an yur mole jasper an cougar jasper an yur razor sharp teefs.

An we luvs yur sweet pashent meowmy too.
She so nice to yu Jasper an she luvs yu so much. It bad thing keep bitin her.
Mayb it gud she tell on yu an get yu to quit bitin her. Yu need some big behavor changin.
Yu knows yu luv yur meowmy. I unnerstan yu still young kitn so yu don haf much time to cuddle les you sleepy, but yu gotta quit bitin.

I think yu like Princess -- do yu get cited an try to run four directions at once while yu jumping strate up?
She hadda quit bitin too wen she first cum heer, cos sumone plaed to ruff wif her. She also wan all meowmy's tention all time but she not cuddle cept wen sleepin. Do yu likes to sleep wif yu meowmy -- I bet yu do.

Enyway yu try to be gudder boy ok?

Yur fren, Graycie

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we wuld like to say how pretty you bof are! cable and pixel!
thanks! thanks to bella & mika for there complemins, too!

Hey kits! I had planned to come back after my nap in the sunbeam, but meowmy is sick. She came back from an errand and crawled into bed with all the covers and heat pad and space heater! She was shivering and crying because she felt really bad. So I spent the afternoon laying beside her and keeping an eye on her.

She is feeling a little better, but aching all over.

Lil Jasper! Am I going to have to come over and smack you to make you stop biting your meowmy? Have some patience.

If meowmy is feeling better tomorrow, I'll write more.
Jasper T. i hope your meowmy is feelin bettr now...

luv,
Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it was a rough night, but meowmy is feeling a little better. Enough to tell me I couldn't go outside! She said it was raining and chilly and I was still on nursing duty.

Thank you for you good wishes for my meowmy, Graycie and Cable.

She says she wants to go back to bed, so I'll have to write later.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JasperT, I kno yur takin good care of yur meowmy while shez not feelin gud.

the big brown truk braut Meowmy a package yestiddy, an it had a caller fur Mika init. Mika don like her caller yet - she tuk it off last nite while Meowmy wuz sleepin. Meowmy an I bof tol her it looks so pritty on her white fur, but she sez its not comfurble. Meowmy sez tuf, she gots ta git yoosto it afore we move.

Th' package also had some stuff that smells reel gud and makes me happy!
Meowmy sez it shuld keep us happy while we move and when we get to grandmeowmy's hous.

Meowmy sez grandmeowmy has a DAWG, but I don kno what a dawg is!! Enny u kitties no what a dawg is?? will it be frenz wif me an mika?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A dawg is a furry animal what doz NOT wash itself! It has to get in the human baftub!
It also has to be HOUSE BROKEB! It dozn't No How to use a litter box.
And it gets stinky!!

AND it BARKS LOUD!!!

Originally Posted by RicaLynn

the big brown truk braut Meowmy a package yestiddy, an it had a caller fur Mika init. Mika don like her caller yet - she tuk it off last nite while Meowmy wuz sleepin. Meowmy an I bof tol her it looks so pritty on her white fur, but she sez its not comfurble. Meowmy sez tuf, she gots ta git yoosto it afore we move.

Meowmy sez it shuld keep us happy while we move and when we get to grandmeowmy's hous.

Meowmy sez grandmeowmy has a DAWG, but I don kno what a dawg is!! Enny u kitties no what a dawg is?? will it be frenz wif me an mika?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, it was a rough night, but meowmy is feeling a little better. Enough to tell me I couldn't go outside! She said it was raining and chilly and I was still on nursing duty.

Thank you for you good wishes for my meowmy, Graycie and Cable.

She says she wants to go back to bed, so I'll have to write later.
I glad yu taking care of meowmy. It raning heer too. I did have lotsa fun wif bag meowmy brote me from store. We sleeping lots heer too tho cos it raning so much. This second raniest seeson ever in L.A. an it not over!

Rite yu tomorrow brave Jasper T. take care of yur meowmy. We send gud wishes to her.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear
we know dawgs... we sees em from the windos an they plae wif kids outside. That reel gud description. We know they smelly an dirty but we din know they don know how to keep clean an peepils hafta clean em in baftub.....eeeeeeh.

Dear Bella -- we don blame Mika for not likin her coller.
we don like em either. we take em off wen we can. but mika mite need her coller to be safe so talk to her til she ware it. Wen yu movin? Will yu still rite to us? We jus gettin to know yu. I know that stuff smells gud an makes yu feel happy. Meowmy gots it for us sumtimes. But it makes me an Go Go go wild
an fite wif each offer, so we don get it much.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, lil sweeti gurls!

u give good vice to bella and mkia bout callers. meowmy bot us pritty ones but we hated em!
so she tul em off us. we tole her in cat meows, "PLeez, meowmy, we promises we bee reel good, jus dont make us ware those things roun our necks." and she didnt.
but we neer go outside. we hate it!!

it skeers us!

movin??
bella and mika, u still be here!! won't it? PLEEZ! U can't leeve us lonely! we miss u! keep ritin us!
we love male on the pooter.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Dear
we know dawgs... we sees em from the windos an they plae wif kids outside. That reel gud description. We know they smelly an dirty but we din know they don know how to keep clean an peepils hafta clean em in baftub.....eeeeeeh.

Dear Bella -- we don blame Mika for not likin her coller.
we don like em either. we take em off wen we can. but mika mite need her coller to be safe so talk to her til she ware it. Wen yu movin? Will yu still rite to us? We jus gettin to know yu. I know that stuff smells gud an makes yu feel happy. Meowmy gots it for us sumtimes. But it makes me an Go Go go wild
an fite wif each offer, so we don get it much.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Hi Bella & Mika! I was taking good care of meowmy, but she didn't like my "nursing by sleeping on top of her". she says it gives her nightmares and headaches.

Meowmy stopped buying flea collars for me because I kept losing them outdoors. she still isn't sure if I just pulled them off (they were the breakaway kind) or gave them to the neighbor cats. I ain't talkin'!

I love that catnip! As for dogs... Meowmy had cats and a dog before I came here. I only know about the ones that live across the highway and bark at meowmy whenever she goes outside. she says dogs can be nice, it just depends on the person who raised them. Maybe grnadmeowmy raised her dog well and it will be friends with you.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost forgot, meowmy had a dog who helped raised a couple of kittens (their mommy was run over). At night he would sleep beside their box and if he thought they needed something he would go and wake up grandmeowmy. Rex was a good dog. When he came to live with meowmy (she was about 11 years old) he was a puppy and the same size as the cat Butterscotch. They had so much fun playing with each other.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy is feeling better, but not quite 100% yet. I know she was really sick when she didn't want to eat chocolate yesterday!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer kittyfrens

Don u worry, Meowmy sez we still be here even wen we move, jus not so much mabe for a couple weeks. We not movin for six weeks or so, tho.

Meowmy sez grandmeowmy's dawg thinks he a lap-dog, but he ten times bigger'n Mika even. She sez he a gud dawg tho. She sez he protecks one of grandmeowmy's kitties from the other kitties wen they fite, so maybe he proteck us too?? She sez he bark at other kitties "leave lil Midnight alone!!"

We no about catnip - meowmy putsit on our scratcher thing and on our mousy toys!! I love catnip
it makes me silly-happy
. But the stuf meowmy got inna mail sposed to make us calm-happy so we don get stresst.

JasperT I'm glad yur meowmy feelin better.

Meowmy sez she got a big tess coming tumorrow, so she won let us rite much today. i talk to u kitty frens soon tho, k?

Love yur fren Bella (and Mika)

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JasperT if yur meowmy duznt want her chocolate kan she sent me some?? I LUV
chocolate. Meowmy gets
wen I try share herz tho. Sumtimes she tap me onna nose n tell me NO, then I get
Bella don kir about chocolate tho - she rather have meowmy's chikn!!

Yur fren Mika

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Jasper T., hi there, lil jasper here. Sorry I haven't ritten to you in a while. Glad to here that yur meowmy is feeling bettr. What a good boy to help her feel bettr by skwisih,er I ment sleepin on her, that way when she woke up you wood kno rite away and could demand some cat food, rite >;->?! And what a good boy not to pester yur meowmy to go outside when she is feelin bad. Hope that she gets all bettr soon and that she give you extra foods for takin such good care of her. I will write again soon. Be good Jasper T, yur friend lil jasper