Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Annie. Meowmy says all she has to do is show your picture cuz we look alike! (Except for the blue eye.) Did your meowmy measure your tail, yet? If she did, I forgot. Mine is 14 inches long.

Sweet dreams, Tia...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neither of us will let meowmy measue ours. she aint got a taype meshure, only this metal thingie, and we not lettin her get close to us wif it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Smudge - Good luck at the betinarian with your operashun. Be careful not to blow away
into Kansas cause it is windy here todey.

Luvs, Luzeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luzee - maybee I could fly like a kite instead of goin to the vet? An I thot it was supposed to snow. Iz disappointed!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Luzee - maybee I could fly like a kite instead of goin to the vet? An I thot it was supposed to snow. Iz disappointed!
Dere Smudgie, me and meomwy prayin for you today so that yur surgee will go good and be over quik and that you be fine afterwards wif no pains. Tia will pray for you too when she gets home. We sending you purrs too Smudgie, we love you, jasper, meomwy Carol and tia too

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Jasper, Meowmy Kim here. Smudge was pretty disappointed that he didn't get his breakfast, but they said they will do him early and that's good. Then he'll sleep a lot and I can take him home tonight! I went ahead and had the blood test. Probably good to get a baseline on him anyways. Let us know when Miss Tia gets home!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wanna no how smudge is, too.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Thanks, Jasper, Meowmy Kim here. Smudge was pretty disappointed that he didn't get his breakfast, but they said they will do him early and that's good. Then he'll sleep a lot and I can take him home tonight! I went ahead and had the blood test. Probably good to get a baseline on him anyways. Let us know when Miss Tia gets home!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning! Wasn't sure if meowmy was going to let me at the computer this morning. She says they are going to be busy. Anyway, I'm getting a little bit of time to say hi and how things going?

Can't wait til you get home Tia! Jasper! You be nice and let her recouperate.

Good Luck Smudgie! Bet you were winking that blue eye at the ladies at the vets!

C'mon, H&S! Let meowmy Bobbie measure your tails? Pretty please? How are you feeling this morning Humble?

Meowmy is saying hurry up, so I'm off to read the other threads. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am ok, ari. we gonna get meowmy to go gets a paper tape meashure an den she can meshure our tayles. i tink shenandoah has a LONG one.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Morning! Wasn't sure if meowmy was going to let me at the computer this morning. She says they are going to be busy. Anyway, I'm getting a little bit of time to say hi and how things going?

Good Luck Smudgie! Bet you were winking that blue eye at the ladies at the vets!

C'mon, H&S! Let meowmy Bobbie measure your tails? Pretty please? How are you feeling this morning Humble?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hi ari, this tia, i home now and i gots a sore tummy an someone stole my fur! my tummy is naked and sore
and there is sometin on there and i keeps tryin to chew it off
, meowmy putted some yukky ointment on it now so i dont keep bitin and lickin it, i need a hug ari, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

neither of us will let meowmy measue ours. she aint got a taype meshure, only this metal thingie, and we not lettin her get close to us wif it.
thats whut our meowmy used, & that wy shes not shur how long our tales ar. she sez there at least 13 inchs but thay mite be longer
- Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

hi ari, this tia, i home now and i gots a sore tummy an someone stole my fur! my tummy is naked and sore
and there is sometin on there and i keeps tryin to chew it off
, meowmy putted some yukky ointment on it now so i dont keep bitin and lickin it, i need a hug ari, luv tia
Awww, here Tia!
And a couple of these.
You be careful and leave your tummy alone until it heals. I bet you look pretty cute with your bare tummy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another busy day here for the meowmies so my time is limited. Meowmy insists she get computer time, too!

Sounds like everyone is home fromthe vets and recouperating nicely.

Humble? How's the paws? How is meowmy Bobbie?

Smudge - did they leave your sacs, too?

Lukey and Roofus - got the apartment back to the way you like it, yet? Got to inform the humans on our ideas of housekeeping and decor. I like the lived in look, too. Sometimes I empty a trash can for the right effect.

Luzzee!! How's the whackin'? How is Much doing?

Sigh, meowmy says it's her turn for the computer. I'll catch up later. Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari -- yur new picshure is reel nice -- are the fur picshures up yet?

We glad little Tia an Smudgie are home an ok. It so hard to go get fixed, huh? Me an Go Go hadda do it too.

Go Go say she white cat, too, wif blu eyes. But she say she feel like she geriatric member of white cats on the threed.

Lil Radish has a new home an a new meowmy. Heer's her new message bout her (meowmy asked her if Ed was her son's name):

Yes, his name is Ed. Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just a BIG pussycat himself. Lol

When I am out in the family room and he is back in his room at the other end of the house, Princess goes into his room and visits with him. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just across the hall from my room.

Sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a little sweetheart. We are trying to get her used to the family room area tonight. She has pretty much stayed in my bedroom for the last 24 hours. Just a little at a time……..not rushing her.

My other son, Brian came by today and met her…….heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s jealous. <BEG> (Big Evil Grin)

She just came up to me with a little meow (acceptance) of the house I think. Whenever you get a chance to come by, please do. I know you miss her but rest assured, she IS being taken care of.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody! It's a sunny day but a lot cooler than the last couple of days. It's only going to be in the 60s! Sunbeams will be so appreciated today.

MY MUMMY MOUSE IS GONE!!!!!!!
They did some cleaning up and threw my mummy mouse away!
Gonna have to catch another mouse... Maybe this one I'll hide in grandmeowmy's room.

Miss Tia!
How are you feeling today? Any spunkier? Or are you still having to take it easy? Is Jasper being nice and gentle? Is meowmy Carol spoiling you with extra treats? Ya wanna ditch the humans and hang out in the corner booth at Roofie's?

I am sooooo glad to hear Princess is happy in her new home and her humans love her, too. She's gonna be reeeeeeeeally spoiled now! Yes, you are white, too, GoGo, and very pretty.

Smudgie! How's it hanging?

Humble? How's the paws? Meowmy Bobbie feeling better?

Lukey and Roofussss! How's the hammies? Chased them lately?

I'm late gettting on, so off to read the other threads. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Ari, this is Humble, an I am all well. What is a mummy mouse?
I even played wif the cat dancer a lil. Now is nap time.

Is a mummy mouse scary?

Hello everybody! It's a sunny day but a lot cooler than the last couple of days. It's only going to be in the 60s! Sunbeams will be so appreciated today.

MY MUMMY MOUSE IS GONE!!!!!!!
They did some cleaning up and threw my mummy mouse away!
Gonna have to catch another mouse... Maybe this one I'll hide in grandmeowmy's room.

Miss Tia!
How are you feeling today? Any spunkier? Or are you still having to take it easy? Is Jasper being nice and gentle? Is meowmy Carol spoiling you with extra treats? Ya wanna ditch the humans and hang out in the corner booth at Roofie's?

I am sooooo glad to hear Princess is happy in her new home and her humans love her, too. She's gonna be reeeeeeeeally spoiled now! Yes, you are white, too, GoGo, and very pretty.

Smudgie! How's it hanging?

Humble? How's the paws? Meowmy Bobbie feeling better?

Lukey and Roofussss! How's the hammies? Chased them lately?

I'm late gettting on, so off to read the other threads. Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mummy mouse is the dead mouse I put under the fridge until it dried, then I pulled it out to play with! It's fun to toss up into the air!