Help My Girlfriends Cats!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. TheCatSite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I see you haven't gotten any donations yet :frown:.

One thing I've noticed is that if you can get even one donation, even if you make it yourself, even just $5, it sometimes gets the ball rolling. And be sure to post your GoFundMe on your Facebook page and let all your friends know about it. I love the way it's written from the cat's point of view:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dogperson2cats

Dog person but has cats for some reason
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see you haven't gotten any donations yet :frown:.

One thing I've noticed is that if you can get even one donation, even if you make it yourself, even just $5, it sometimes gets the ball rolling. And be sure to post your GoFundMe on your Facebook page and let all your friends know about it. I love the way it's written from the cat's point of view:)

Sadly, I have no way to donate. (Flat broke. Like "Y'all getting poems for V day" broke.) I've posted it everywhere I could and my friends shared it everywhere they could.

It bugs me because my GF does so much for everyone even though she doesn't have much and nobody ever returns the favor. And yeah; her other partner (open relationship) has a cute way of posting.

You should see the other cat; a scrawny, adorable Tortie!