HELP! My cat dies - asthma, heart or fip tumor, water in the lungs

promoslut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HELP! My cat dies - asthma, heart or fip tumor, water in the lungs

first: i come from germany but don't get a accurate diagnosis - so I will not be satisfied and I hope now your quick help
sorry for the bad english - pls try to understand me or just ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just come from the animal doctor and it does not look good.

I hope someone can still give advices, please you, but just take time. the domestic cat has it does not deserve to die miserable. in the Short and sweet: My cat caught end / middle of last week to become noticeable limp sluggish, but he drank and ate normally, urine and stool output can be everything ok. I did that on the change in the weather brought in connection, with extremely hot days, he really just hanging around in the shadows and joined pktl. for dinner.
otherwise, he called in a slack condition TLC, but slept for the first time not in my bed, but did not show unusual - it was only after several call or remained at his court sitting in the day to this in principle the same but I had turned my apartment totally cool and shady, the 'voodoo lounge For cats. "shadowy enough fresh water in each room (living with the two 200sqm in a farm) and my absolute attention. when he keeps playing every day now back fully .... he is from a weight bright cozy garfield.
The cat always wants to stand in the center. weight 6.8 kg, Private kater, castrated and raised the bottle of hand (mother was run over, the first of two premature babies were home to vet and raised (including all necessary vaccinations).. I have a cat (male) and his sister get when they months about 3 of age. schwester's lives as I have said to date as domestic cat with me and is in top shape vital.
at the weekend had everything really deteriorated rapidly. he began to wheeze at no ejection lasted (never long), whistling u breathe anstrengedes - belly breathing. breathing with open time mouth at > 37 to that I had already phoned the vet. one day later I'm sitting in their practice as emergency. the kater total at the end, my nerves costume as well. it is to water in the lung, have arrhythmias ....

röntgen bild small:

cat bild big 1:

Diagnosis of allergic asthma possibly occurring. He immediately got a cortisone injection and had to stay overnight in practice. I began to vomit almost: kater & I had never previously separated overnight. I was to me the next morning (ie today report tomorrow) at 8 o'clock. But I managed to sit quietly at home only two hours long, and called in the evening practice to ask about how the poor guy is now current. he has now calmed down and would get better air. then day 2: 7:55 am called the vet. condition unchanged, he's just a little "relaxed cortisone" probably wg. she wants him now x-rayed.

This afternoon I was there and she showed me immediately worried the radiograph. the lungs has shrunk by two thirds, look at the diaphragm, water in the lungs even though there has been draining. He also denied the toilet, still has the chair body. in the morning you have somewhat urine rauspressen from it 'can'. morning he has a little jelly of the wet food sucked. when I got him to face I was not his condition better than I've given him (this is not meant negatively to the practices). belly breathing de luxe, panic view, he made the cage torgelt and will happen to me, he bends to the side and left to lie gasping, - cat friends can certainly imagine how such a situation comes to prevail's. I start to cry, she wants to do tomorrow is another radiograph, I told her I the tomcat in this zustandnicht take with me home.

The drive alone to the animal would have been gegeüber veranwortungslos. he is again tonight, I'm there almost three hours sitting with him, I can not fool me but he enjoyed it. the respiration of him as a horror audience. he should probably get cortisone again, sorry I'm the people zettel forget where I've written the previous award medis. ta suspects a tumor / heart tumor, or vip ... vip - but that is not possible as there are house cats and actually so far with no other animals were. ta beat me in spite of the situation tried a correct impression. money is not his motivation. also cats junkie. However, with the 'what is the diagnose' Latin at the end.

Sorry - certainly something mixed up the flashback: if you find other info needed or did not understand something please send a short message to me - I'm guaranteed until tomorrow morning online I have to do the same at 8 o'clock in practice for a further radiograph .... . Now I scan the radiograph and put it in the next few minutes online in the hope that someone has experience. Please try to help - money I do not have a lot, but would be willing to spend what would be troubles get him back into the vertical!!

röntgen bild big 2: http://i45.tinypic.com/o6zq6u.jpg
röntgen bild big 3: http://i47.tinypic.com/97pr3s.jpg

maxiecat03

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your pain. He was a beauty. Sometimes even the Vet doesn't know what's going on inside the cat's body.

I'm so sorry.

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Ich benutze Babylon translator.

Bitte haben die Nieren von ihrer Katze überprüft der tierarzt.

Das kann manchmal dazu führen, dass Flüssigkeit in die Lunge und Herz zu schlagen unregelmäßig.

Sie und Ihre Katze sind in meinen Gedanken.

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maxiecat03

I'm so sorry for your pain. He was a beauty. Sometimes even the Vet doesn't know what's going on inside the cat's body.

I'm so sorry.
I'm not sure if the cat has died as it's unclear in the translation.

Another thing that can cause fluid in the lungs and arrhythmais (irregulat heartbeats) is kidney failure as when the kidneys don't work properly, fluid collects round the heart and/or in the lungs - something we always had to watch out for when my son was on renal dialysis.

I've tried replying using Babylon translator so I hope Promoslut can understand what I'm on about. Tried to keep it brief.

Fingers crossed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

promoslut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey guys, the cat actually lives

but who knows how log... i will drive now to a pet hospital to do a high intensiv focused ultrasound to see more of his heart.... he actually don't do any urine..... thanks again for all your time and answers

sorry for my bad english (translator luck)

maxiecat03

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I thought he had died. He's still alive, and you're doing your best to help him out. I sure hope the Vet can determine the problem and give your cat good health again!

Sending hopeful vibes for a good outcome

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Promoslut - glad the kitty is getting help at the vet.

Python - I am deeply impressed with that little translation thing...

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by threecatowner

Promoslut - glad the kitty is getting help at the vet.

Python - I am deeply impressed with that little translation thing...
It's quite good. Think I might enrol at evening classes in September for German and learn it properly.

What I said was:

"I do not speak German. I am using Babylon translator.

Please get your cat's kidneys checked.

This can cause fluid to build up in the lungs and round the heart and cause arrythmias.

You and your cat are in my thoughts".

I hope it was enough to help. I wish Promoslut would come on and let us know what happened.