Help me understand

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One of the neighborhood kids saw Peek on Saturday, that would be two days ago, nearby. Kids are my biggest hope at this point because not many people seem to like cats around here. The girl did identify him by his picture on the flyer and knew he was a Siamese without me telling her. I told her there was a reward so I know if any of the three kids sees him they'll come to me.

I am printing out flyers on my color printer at about 40 sheets a day and walking around, starting from my house and going circular around the park, starting this afternoon/evening. If I see people I talk to them and if not I leave the flyer rolled inside their door handle with the LOST PET part showing.

This offered me the opportunity to call and listen up close near places where he might be hiding too. But so far I've heard nothing.

I am encouraged by Boo returning and the girl seeing Peek on Saturday but majorly disappointed by the park management who won't let me borrow their trap. See, they are trapping cats here with it, and have a "major cat problem." Too bad she wasn't open to my idea of trap and release two summers ago or their major cat problem would likely be solved. People around here just LOVE to trap cats, including people's pets, but like I said that is another story.

This is SO much better than no news at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vik

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by 709Juggalette

I am glad one if safe at home!!
Safe at home and NEVER getting out again.