Help Me Identify What’s Wrong With Bartholomew Please!

Acrmnkvts

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bartholomew is a stray cat at my school and I think she has a disease(or multiple). She stays near a drain (don’t think she goes in though) and a few janitors feed her. Sorry for the bad quality pictures, I had to screenshot them from a video!

As you can see her fur is quite sparse and the white skin underneath is visible and there are little red bumps

The bald/sparse patches are also on some parts of her body

Her ears are also bald ish, they look crusty

One of her eyes doesn’t open as wide as the other. Is that normal or indicative of an eye disease ?
She is active and friendly, doesn’t seem like she’s in pain or anything, but she looks dirty in bad condition. Anyone know what it could possibly be? I will get medication for her once I know!
Thank you

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those on her neck, and possibly the others, look like wounds from cat fights. abscesses can make the fur fall out around the bite. Can you touch her at all? If you can get her to trust you a good topical flea medicine that states it can take care of ear mites/mites would help tremendously, but it has to be applied high up on the neck almost between the ears, I give it to my ferals, but you have to be quick!. They are a little pricey, but only have to be applied once and are cheaper than a vet visit. Advantage Multi and Revolution are two. She really needs a vet visit for treatment. I can tell by her tipped ear he has been spayed, so don't understand why the other cats are fighting with her. she needs a home with an understanding person that can tame and love her. I pray she finds it......

catdawg23

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
To me it sounds like fleas, and maybe conjunctivitus in the eye. Probably gets into fights with other animals. If you can bring to vet it would be best. If not maybe an eye ointment could help.