Help me identify this breed please?

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I forgot to ask if she has little tufts of hair between her toes? If Im not mistaken ALL Ragdolls do, and it is a unique distinctive feature to the breed. My Blueberry is a Ragdoll, and she has these long tufts of hair, cute.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's a gorgeous kitty!

It's very unlikely that she's a Birmam, Ragdoll or any other pedigree mix. The tabby would have had to have mated with a purebred cat. I don't know of any Birman or Ragdoll breeders who allow their whole males to roam outdoors freely. It can happen, but most shelter cats are lookalikes & not pedigree cats.

She's a beautiful Seal Point Mitted Domestic Medium Hair or Domestic Long Hair.

My Simon is a shelter kitty that looks Siamese. I know that he's a moggie & not a purebed Siamese, so he's considered a Flame Point Mitted Domestic Medium Hair.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cagnes

She's a gorgeous kitty!

She's a beautiful Seal Point Mitted Domestic Medium Hair or Domestic Long Hair.
she is gorgeous - & that's a great descriptor for her!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the general opinion that she is absolutely gorgeous, regardless of what you might want to call her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rangerspouse

Anyway, we research breeds since my 5 year old daughter wants to put a breed with the face. I'm fine with your "Little Sh#!" breed, but my daughter needs something more appropriate to tell her friends! ha ha The closest I come up with is Birman.
LOL - ummmm - yeah - that probably wouldn't be good for your daughter to use. "Hey everyone, I've got a Siamese and a little sh*t"....
Cute, but not appropriate.

sbw999 - no tufts between her toes.

Thanks for all the compliments on her. She is a pretty girl and she is the friendliest out of all my babies, but not lapcat friendly. More so - "I've got to know what's going on at all times to make sure I still have run of this joint".
It just cracks me up that I've had cats since I was a child. Constantly for the past thirty something years (not giving that one up that easy) and I have never had a cat that has been so set on establishing themselves as the alpha cat not just to the other cats, but to her family (us) and every person that comes to my home. Anyone that comes here, she makes damn sure her presence is completely known then waits for the person to move something or open something and she moves right in and sits there as if - "just so you get things straight - I run the show around here". Ticks my mother off to no end that the cat gets the best of her every time (It was amusing the first few times, but not so much anymore).

jasper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i think she looks a lot like a birman as well....she is absolutley gorgeous!!