Help me , Does my cat have a false pregnancy?

Nilufer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat was with Tom's cat 8 weeks ago, and since that time I see some changes in her, such as that she started to eat more than usual, her nipples became more swollen, and her stomach is also swollen, but not noticeable
Someone told me that she has entered the eighth week and now you can feel her fetus through light pressure on the abdomen
And I did, I pressed on her stomach, but her stomach was so soft, I didn't notice anything inside.
I only noticed that her stomach becomes large and round when she eats food, and she looks as if she is pregnant, and when she digests food, the stomach becomes small and a little swollen
Does my cat have a false pregnancy?

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please take her to the vet. If she's not pregnant, make an appointment to have her spayed. If she is pregnant, talk to the vet about delivery date, time until weaning, and whey you can safely have her spayed.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that vet appointment would be thr first step. Then if she is pregnant discuss when is a good healthy time to bring her and any kittens in to be spayed/neutered if she is not pregnant please set up the appointment to get her spayed.
Also since there is a chance she is pregnant don't let her outside as if she is she may take off to deliver the kittens it is safer to keep your kitty inside.
Even if she isn't pregnant please don't let her outside until she gets spayed..
Please keep us posted