Help me choose, cat clock

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
2nd one! Only because I LOVE that print I have it hanging up in my living room! my sister brought me back a print from Tournee du Chat Noir when she went to Paris. Since its a bar. She told me it translates to Black Cat Bar and that Toulouse-Laurtec designed and painted the very famous sign.
I just like it because of the scary looking black cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the first one and it arrived yesterday. It is very cute, however, when the hands are over the black cat part you can't see them! I should have thought of that

Doug is going to try to take the plastic cover off today and paint a white dot on the ends of the hands so we can see them when it is 4-6 o'clock!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

2nd one! Only because I LOVE that print I have it hanging up in my living room! my sister brought me back a print from Tournee du Chat Noir when she went to Paris. Since its a bar. She told me it translates to Black Cat Bar and that Toulouse-Laurtec designed and painted the very famous sign.
I just like it because of the scary looking black cat.
Yes - Toulouse-Lautrec poster! But I would have picked the first one for decor.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I missed this one when you first posted but I voted for Chat Noir. I have that poster framed in my bathroom along with a couple of other Chat Noir posters that I picked up in Paris. There's actually an entire series of them if you like French posters.

But most folks are right - the black and white will fit most decor.