Help!!! Lex's white fur is stained pink from red gatoraid...even after a bath!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss.It's true we can't save them all,but it doesn't mean that we won't give it our ALL!!! You did EVERYTHING humanly possible for him, it was just his time to run and play with the others at Rainbow Bridge.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so sad
I saw the picture of his pink fuzzy little face, big eyes and those hairy ears and it was love at first site.
He was such an adorable little baby.

I saw in the Rainbow Bridge forum that someone said that he had more love in his short life than some cats have had even though they are older. And that's so true. He was one loved little kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou everyone for your sweet words! They are very much appreciated. Lex was very loved and spoiled while I had him, and now he will be even more spoiled and loved over the rainbow bridge.....and no more seizures for him
. He was such a sweet baby! He is truely missed. I had some very sweet folks make me several beautiful siggys to memoralize him, so i will be alternating between them for the next few days
He was such a good kitten and will truely be missed. The sad thing is Kenzie & Keiko have been running around meowing and looking for him. I should have shown them Lex's body at the time so that they would know, but i just didn't think about it. His two little friends are all confused. I've been giving them a ton of extra attention and love. Thankyou once again, I really appreciate being able to share the story of Lex's short life with everyone.