Help! Lethargic Kitten (approx Two Month Old) Needs Deworming

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Have some glucose sugar in this electrolyte fluid. Say 1 tea spoon in a coffe cup. Use honey if you cant get clucose sugar proper. Glucose sugar in honey doesnt need to be digested and will help to keep her aalive
I hope the damages arent irreversible and the homemade pedialyte are buying the time for clavamox to work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nirboll

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your advice and care, unfortunately the poor darling died just now. He died peacefully while sleeping in a warm bed, at least he isn't in pain anymore.

He was too weak from the start, but I wish we had all we needed on hand, that we knew what we needed.

This forum was so much help, it helped us help him spend these few days more peacefully.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ouch Im deeply sorry! We even dont know what he died of. Rescued and saved but the Death fetched him anyway.

He got love he got care he got warmth. His soul will rest in peace tx to you.

RIP little friend!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this N Nirboll You did everything you could for him, at least he knew a bit of love and comfort in his life.

We always lock the threads when a cat or kitten passes, as a sign of respect.

If you would like to start a thread in his memory please do so in our Crossing The Bridge forum.

Crossing the Bridge

Rest in Peace little kitten, you did not pass unnoticed.

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.