Help! I think I adopted a panther!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was watching Peewee (or Mr. Wee as he's known around the house
) this morning as he was doing his daily aerobics around my kitchen when it occured to me... wow, he's :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: huge! So I checked out some of his kitten pictures and man, he got even bigger than I thought. From 2 to 10lbs since july and there's no fat on him - if you look at him from the top he's a stick figure... very long and lean.... and his head is about the size of a softball.

10lbs now with some time to grow still.... I think I adopted a panther!

His first day home at 10 weeks old.

At 6 months and 10lbs... he also fancies himself a bird whose nest is on top of an 8ft ladder

Enjoy!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! What a little honey fumfy pusser!! I
his little grumpy face!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is absolutely adorable!
I would think hes going to be a panther. I have 2 that were large kittens, one grew into 20 lbs the other 18lbs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL yeah we've had to upgrade from "Peewee" to "Mr. Wee". At this size, I think he definitely deserves the Mr

I once had a maine coon named Mayhem who ended up at a rather large 26lbs. I'm starting to think Peewee is Mayhem reincarnated. They're both naughty little devils that's for sure!

kovu's mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Kovu who is like 9mo now is like 15lbs so I know big kitty's lol. I think mine is part wild cat also he even does that nose thing that tigers do to great one another. It is the cutest thing. Your baby is very cute too.