Help! I Might Be The Worst Rescuer Ever!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
oh dear, poor sister!! I was thinking about you-all this morning, wondering... :greenpaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elyquint

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh dear, poor sister!! I was thinking about you-all this morning, wondering... :greenpaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:
That is so sweet! Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. This forum is a terrific resource! We are still dealing with bum baths every few hours but he's so sweet that it's well worth the effort! The one that was pooped on, the botfly kitty, is meeting her new family today. How rewarding to know that she has come through all of these ovstaobst and will have a safe life full of love. I'm so grateful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elyquint

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just an update. The Botfly goes to her new home today. Soupy poopy is no longer soupy (pumpkin) but still constipated. Another enema today. Mama is completely recovered and looking like a healthy house kitty. Going to try to get her adopted. The two healthiest kitties are still waiting for homes. Progress has been rewarding! Thanks all! Pics of mama then and mama now!

Attachments

Laura_au

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh wow what beautiful cats, you have done amazing Hun
So happy to see all the progress, really is wonderful.
Lots of love and well wishes to you and the kitties and mama
Laura xx