Help . I don't know what to do about stray

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You may have noticed I added her to My cats already LOL. I guess I am just looking for reassurance. I haven't even called my regular vet yet. I am curious what they will say. I don't think they know as much as people at this site about certain things. LOL

We don't have a huge house but she is in the spare room for now. Callie and the computer. we always isolate newcomers in this room anyway. I think my son and I both agree we love her already.
We will just take it slow with the introductions etc and watch them closely for a while. I think it'll be ok. I'm thankful at least she is FELV neg.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is a hard decision. But I like your idea to take it real slow (probably best for her anyway!) and kind of play-it-by-ear on how to handle the situation long term. Once they've adopted you and you've fallen in love - it's really just a question of working out the logistics, isn't it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Attachment 13959

Callie 2 days post spay....
She is just chillin on her little bed we made her. She was a great little patient. No problems eating or pooping so far. She was really tired yesterday but this morning seemed almost at 100%. They are amazing little creatures aren't they?