help help help

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!
Three little black kittens! Can there be anything cuter? Do you know the sex? Either they are all boys or the dad was black too, I'm thinking.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwe, they are really cute. Are you keeping the mom and any of the kittens?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

OMG!
Three little black kittens! Can there be anything cuter? Do you know the sex? Either they are all boys or the dad was black too, I'm thinking.
Pretty sure it's two boys and a girl -- and probably dad was a black kitty -- there are about 6 black toms running around out back where Ms Friskers was living, so we suspected one of them would probably turn out to be the dad.

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

Awwwe, they are really cute. Are you keeping the mom and any of the kittens?
My roommate and I are living together again next year, and we're going to keep Ms Friskers and two kittens together -- when we stop living together (hopefully the year after my beau and I will be moving in together if he can get a job in the area) I'll be taking Ms Friskers and the kittens will go with whomever makes the most sense -- more than likely we'd each take one, but we'll see who they're attached to both person and other cat wise.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!! They are beautiful! So glad you rescued her!! And I bet she's glad, too!

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's been seeming more thankful the past day or so -- lots of snuggly love for me and even being friendly to my boyfriend who's visiting for the weekend!

She's also stopped moving the kittens out to the middle of the floor and abandoning them, and started nursing them more consistently, which is good, because I am very bad at feeding them KMR.