Purraise
Why Thank You! Should I use 1 box or 2?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
See how they react.

Adult cats can be more picky (discerning, I mean :biggrin:) and have specific preferences regarding their litterboxes but kittens aren't so choosy. As long as the sides are low enough for them to be able to get in and out, you may be fine with just one, and keep the other one as your replacement.

You may need to place them in the box initially so they understand that's where they can do their business, probably just once and even if they don't actually do anything that first time they should be good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lfarr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Outstanding! Will follow your directive and see what happens. Just noticed I filled this page. Now that's just embarrassing! :lol: At least I learned quite a bit. Gonna finish the project so I can relax and FINALLY get a good night's sleep! Thanks so much!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LoL, you're fine 😉 and as always, let us know how things progress with you and the little ones 💗

lfarr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Happy New Year to you all and I hope you are doing well. Just wanted to update you on the kittens. A local organization finally got back to me and lent a helping hand. The kittens are now fixed, had their shots, flea dips, etc. The vet said they are definitely happy and healthy. In addition, the organization donated a very large insulated cooler filled with straw to keep the babies warm on cold winter nights. Also, my sweet Baby Girl kitty is actually a male and the hyper kitty which I was certain was a boy is a female. They are used to their names so I'm not changing anything; the heck with it, the neighborhood cats won't know!;)

I want to thank you all again for helping me through a very difficult time. I don't know what I would have done without you and I feel most fortunate to have found this site. You are a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable group and your contributions are invaluable, especially for someone like me who felt lost with no clue where to turn. I will always be grateful. Keep up the great work!

Enjoy the Super Bowl

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad a local group can help you and thanks for the update. Can this local group provide them w/ catfood?

lfarr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They can but it's almost 15 miles away and I don't have a car so I'm trying to do my best.:)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Enjoy the Super Bowl
I will even if there aren't Clydesdale commercials any more, but I think another beer company is having a good ad this year 👍

I want to thank you all again for helping me through a very difficult time. I don't know what I would have done without you and I feel most fortunate to have found this site. You are a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable group and your contributions are invaluable, especially for someone like me who felt lost with no clue where to turn. I will always be grateful. Keep up the great work!
Thank you 💗🌹😻

lfarr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hear that Furballsmon! We need to ease up on the technology filled ads and get back to the basics! I look forward to the beer ads; they're always pretty good!
:beerchug: