Help! Foam ball swallowed - unsure what to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

map82485

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! Thanks for asking about Duncan, I apologize for not updating, my phone broke and it was my only access online. Anyway, I have great news! Duncan pulled through CHF the second night after being in the O2 tank and on and heart meds. His kidney levels were still high but the doctor felt that they should stabilize within a week and I was able to bring him home. The first few days he seemed Rocky in that he was still quiet and cautious. By day four he was bouncing around like a fool again as if nothing happened. His kidney levels were checked again and all had come down into normal range except one that was just slightly above. Doctor was not at all concerned, in fact discontinued one of his four meds and decreased another and he's clear for 3 months and will need a follow up echo and kidney check. He's quite a happy kitty now and I'm thankful for whatever time he has left.

Thank you all for your help, support and advice!

mosimom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update! I've thought about Duncan and you a lot this past week. So happy to hear he's doing well!