Help determining sex of kitten (cat butt warning)

wormthecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I got this tiny kitten the Sunday before last. It was literally just handed to me while I was at work and I was told it had been born maybe a few days earlier at most. I haven't had a bottle fed kitten before so I watched hours of kitten Lady videos, read tons of articles and called my vet for advice. The kitten is doing well and is getting it's first vet checkup soon. It's eyes are starting to open and it purrs louder than my adult cats. I'm up every 3 hours and have a very strict routine for care. I've been trying to come up with a name and was hoping to know the sex to narrow down the options. Is anyone able to give a guess of these photos? Thank you in advance! 😊

Attachments

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a girl ☺
Now that she's opening her eyes, and she'll see you feeding her, she will consider you as her mom, and likely she will be think of you as her mom for the rest of her life.
I had a similar experience 24 years ago, I bottle fed two kittens discarded by their mom. The boy died a year later due to a car incident, the girl lived with me for 17 years, and she saw me as her mom for her whole life. It was the best experience of my life 😻
I wish you to live the same wonderful experience!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wormthecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's a girl ☺
Now that she's opening her eyes, and she'll see you feeding her, she will consider you as her mom, and likely she will be think of you as her mom for the rest of her life.
I had a similar experience 24 years ago, I bottle fed two kittens discarded by their mom. The boy died a year later due to a car incident, the girl lived with me for 17 years, and she saw me as her mom for her whole life. It was the best experience of my life 😻
I wish you to live the same wonderful experience!
Thanks for letting me know she's a girl. I feel honored to be the mom/dad to such a sweet creature. I keep all my animals for life long as they're happy living with me so hopefully we'll have many years. I'm so sorry that you kitty boy passed away. Bless his heart. Your girl was incredibly lucky to live such a long life with a person who loved her! 17 years is amazing. Thank you for your kind words 😊