Help determine age and gender of kitten

Goldiee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Recently a stray kitty visiting me,I'm giving food to her,it doesn't stay with me,just comes when she is hungry,does this image help knowing age and gender of this baby🐈I'm just curious idk I wanna name itπŸ€­πŸ˜…It must be around 8 month female I guess!!any idea
IMG_20200105_150031.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Recently a stray kitty visiting me,I'm giving food to her,it doesn't stay with me,just comes when she is hungry,does this image help knowing age and gender of this baby🐈I'm just curious idk I wanna name itπŸ€­πŸ˜…It must be around 8 month female I guess!!any idea
:hellosmiley: and welcome to TCS!

This kitty looks like a male to me

kitten_gender.gif

Hard to tell the age from this angle. Maybe this will help you determine your kitty's age :- Kitten-Progression-FINAL.pdf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Goldiee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feel she is a femaleπŸ˜…πŸˆstill a bit confused🧐

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I also think female.
G Goldiee ...can you possibly find homes for her kittens, in case she is pregnant?
It's so great that you are feeding her. She probably goes from home to home, looking for food.

If you can, I'd take her in to see a Vet, and see if they can tell, if she's pregnant or not.
I'd also get her spayed, eventually, so that you don't end up having a bunch of extra kittens. They multiply so fast.
You're an amazing person, for feeding a hungry cat. :)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Goldiee said:
female I guess!!
Answer 3 to 1. You may have a winner here!
:lol: To be fair, tabbytom tabbytom ....you did post an excellent and informative video, gif, and pdf...so I'd say it was easier after looking at that video and gif. :thumbsup:

Still like to see the face now, or entire cat, so as to see how pretty she is?
And wondering what G Goldiee ...will name her now?

Goldiee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, I also think female.
G Goldiee ...can you possibly find homes for her kittens, in case she is pregnant?
It's so great that you are feeding her. She probably goes from home to home, looking for food.

If you can, I'd take her in to see a Vet, and see if they can tell, if she's pregnant or not.
I'd also get her spayed, eventually, so that you don't end up having a bunch of extra kittens. They multiply so fast.
You're an amazing person, for feeding a hungry cat. :)
Now I understood why she is asking for food...poor baby, I will try to do so,but it comes only once a day,doesn't allow me to touchπŸ˜„don't know where it stays🧐she comes... demands food eats and leave...everything happens in just 5 minutesπŸ˜…

Goldiee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:lol: To be fair, tabbytom tabbytom ....you did post an excellent and informative video, gif, and pdf...so I'd say it was easier after looking at that video and gif. :thumbsup:

Still like to see the face now, or entire cat, so as to see how pretty she is?
And wondering what G Goldiee ...will name her now?
I'm waiting for her to comeπŸ˜„she has privacy issues...πŸ˜‚πŸˆI'll try to click one πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Berry is a nice name.

Most of my cats were untouchable at first, but I got them all spayed and neutered after trapping them. Do any of the shelters in your city have a TNR program? Some shelters will lend you a trap and even recommend a feral friendly vet to help with getting your cats spayed