Help coming up with a couple of names...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grayfluffy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all the name suggestions. I will take all of the names and show them to my kids so we can decide on a name. Feel free to keep the names coming... I work all weekend and won't even have time to think about a name until the first of next week.

mia mouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayFluffy

Here's a pic of the female. I'll have to dig up the pic of the other one, if I can find it.

She's so pretty.
I love the way her eyes look like they are lined.

How about Sephora?

I was trying to think of a star that is known for her eyes but all I could think of was the Carol Burnett "Nora Desmond" skit about Gloria Swanson, LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grayfluffy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mia mouse

She's so pretty.
I know... I agree. I can't believe someone didn't want her. She has been coming around eating food we put out for the strays/ferals for a few months. We finally decided to bring her in when she became a permanent fixture to our front step. I contacted the humane society to see if anyone had lost a cat, no one has reported any missing cats. So, I guess she's ours now, she likes it here, and isn't an outdoor cat. She has no desire to be outdoors, she's really scared to be outside, so we decided to make her an indoor cat. It's hard coming up with a name for a cat that you didn't plan on getting.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayFluffy

Here's a pic of the female. I'll have to dig up the pic of the other one, if I can find it.

She's beautiful!!!!
What about Cricket? She looks like a cute little bug.

Or - Skky, Jasmine, Autumn, Lady?

Some sites I use:
http://www.somemoorecats.com/cgi-bin...es&uid=default
http://www.kittynames.com/search/sea...CONT&pagenum=1 (use the cat name search engine).
http://www.cat-names.us/database.asp

I like these because they are divided up by category's which I really like. If your kids are involved as I think you said - depending on their age, I had my two go through these sites too and we all picked the top 10-15 that we liked, then compared lists. It was kinda neat cause we had some that were on all our lists.
Good luck! and keep us posted on your decision!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mia mouse

She's so pretty.

How about Sephora?

I was trying to think of a star that is known for her eyes but all I could think of was the Carol Burnett "Nora Desmond" skit about Gloria Swanson, LOL
How about Bette Davis? Or maybe Liz Taylor? She looks more like a Liz than a Bette to me...although she also looks like a Charlotte. What is her personality like?