Help!! Cat Has Shown Labour Signs For 3 Days

sarahann95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is 9 weeks pregnant and started showing signs of labour on monday. she’s been restless going inebtween the kitchen and her box that’s in the room next to it. on tuesday she started licking herself and yesterday the licking got more intense as if the mucus plug was leaking. she’s been spending 90% of her time in the box now and continues to roll around trying to get comfortable. today she’s been spending a lot of time on her back insisting i hold her belly.. and whenever i go by her or see her she starts purring. i know these are normal signs... i’m wondering if it’s normal for these signs to last so long? she’s about 65ish days pregnant now.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahann95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can you take her to a vet? 3 days sounds extreme.
that’s what i’ve been worried about.. i wasn’t sure if she's just been really preparing herself for the big day. i haven’t noticed any contractions or panting so i’m not too concerned yet. i have read some pregnancies last 79 days which will be around tuesday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahann95

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
that’s what i’ve been worried about.. i wasn’t sure if she's just been really preparing herself for the big day. i haven’t noticed any contractions or panting so i’m not too concerned yet. i have read some pregnancies last 70*** days which will be around tuesday.