Help! Can anyone tell me maybe how old this kitty is? I took him in from a colony of previously fixed cats, and his mother already has another litter

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found this baby outside alone and he has been here for a long time, at LEAST 4 weeks, Since we have moved here. He is going to the vet either tomorrow or the next day for a checkup, and im sure he has a sinus infection but i was just trying to figure out his age if that is possible. He has his canine teeth and a couple more. Hard to take photos hes very active haha. Thank you!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would say about 7 weeks. He must have been VERY little when you found him. Very pretty little boy!
Thank you! Ive got a visit scheduled for this week, Hes eating, drinking, and using the litterbox very well. Hes just a little stuffy, but ive been taking him in the bathroom after showers and its helping a lot. Keeping him separate from my other kitty too!

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a sweetie! Are you feeding him multiple small meals a day? Bless you for taking him in - are you keeping him?

Is there a local TNR (Trap/Neuter/Release) group that might be able to help the mother cat and the others?

Alley Cat Allies Resources

Protecting Community Cats
Yes! im keeping him, Me and my Fiancé named him Smokey :) Hes getting Tiki cat kitten wet food, and he is getting a bit of formula mixed in aswell, Hes a playful kitten and loves bags? 🤣 We love him already, we are waiting until he goes in for his checkup to introduce him to my other cat. And there is a group near my area who has TNR most if not all of the cats in our neighborhood, but he was one of the babies left alive from the dogs across the street :( Mama cat is getting help aswell as her babies, they are coming to get them tomorrow or the next day