HELP! Anyone who lives close to ToysRus?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kev

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...#more-pictures

Amazon has this but I would need an international address to be able to quote you the delivery charge - it does look about $70 though. However, if you were to buy this from the US via the UK, say it cost $169 altogether - given that the US dollar is so low at the moment - we get more $$ for the pound - therefore, it would possibly be about £84.00 - hang on tho - will keep checking - its early in the morning here and brain is fuzzy thru the painkillers - its 6.30am
Kev, you are just so great! At 6.30 in the morning you are still trying to help others, and searching the internet!

That one you linked there is the one I really liked, but they don´t ship to Iceland, and the shipping within the US is $70, and I would pay taxes of both item prize and shipping prize, and then plus the shipping to Iceland and taxes from that amount, which would end in $330, if I use that Icelandic company that ships things via ship. There are other kitchens for better prize, but as I am to late for this anyway to arrive before Christmas, I have decited to wait a while, and hope for a better price after Christmas. In the meantime there are many things that aren´t that big, that I would also want, and would be less trouble, and then I can give me time for the kitchen after Christmas.
And...I would rather have someone personal ship this to me and send them money for everything, and something from Iceland (sweets? or other), than pay all that using this company I mentioned. That company is good though, when shipping large things, that are hard to ship, but for normal things it´s not a good alternative, takes a lot of time, and costs a lot of money....

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kev

Finally as bet you are fed up with me - have contacted another vendor in the US to req rates for the same item - its about 20 hours to go whilst the other is just over 9.
Item number: 5941335277
Its on Buy it now for $89.99 to me thats (given that £1.00 = 1.89 US $) equivalant to £47.00 approx plus shipping.... unsue if you had an ebay account - if not, you are welcome to use mine.
Sorry for being a pain, I know what its like at christmas when the ankle biters want everything and a childs face is the best when it sees what santa brought.
Kev
hiding for a while.....
Kev, I assure you, it will be a long time untill you will manage to have me fed up with you!

Thank you so much for all your trouble! Unfortunately I was on the run today, I just had a few minutes on the computer, enough to see there were replies but I didnt manage to look at the links. So the one on ebay with 9 hours left this morning would be closed now, but I´m gonna take a look at the other one.
The thing about a childs face when it sees what santa brought - thats so true!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You are so helpful! Thank you all!!!

If there is anything you would like from Iceland, I would be happy to go out and get it!

heatherragan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live about 5 minutes from a Toys R Us. I wouldn't mind helping you out. We used to sell a lot of stuff on eBay so I'm used to shipping things. You can send me an email at [email protected] and we can figure something out.

Heather

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

It's a toy kitchen for her son. He really likes play cooking and on another thread before the crash everyone agreed that a toy kitchen would be something he would really enjoy!
Ah yeah i should have known!! i always wanted one of them when i was little