Help aggressive kitty getting worse!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliek75

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just a quick reply CyberKitten, everything you said about why the cat acted the way she did is nothing new to me................exactly what I tried to tell my husband too, at any rate I found a friend willing to take her in who has no kids. Popcorn was never kid friendly even as a kitten, I was really the only one she was ever extremely affectionate with and trust me I felt very guilty giving her up and when I called the SPCA yes they told me they would euthanize her so I desperately called everyone I knew for a better solution and as I said a friend has her now so she's probably happier already. I gave her up because I know my husband and I know that once he gets a hatred for an animal that it's not going to disappear and it wasn't fair to Popcorn to be living in this environment. I am not going to appologize for his (hubby) behavior either because I don't agree with it either and frankly am more than a little resentful that it caused me to give up my poor kitty.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Juliek75, Thank you for finding a new home for the cat. I think you have made a good decision for Popcorn.

I am sorry that your husband is such a grumpbunny. I have a friend whose husband is the same way. He can be so nice, but then once he gets mad, he can be a real unpleasant person to be around (and he holds grudges forever). I hope that your husband treats you well.

I know that we have been a bit rough on you here, and I apologize for that. We tend to get a bit riled up when we don't like what we are reading!
I think you have come up with the best solution for Popcorn and I applaud you for working so hard to find a good place for her to live.