Help! Advice needed for new mum, a stray!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww look at those precious ones - and thanks to you they are all well and safe

Whats the plan now ? you have a Bank Holiday tomorrow, so will the rescue people come Tues ? sorry if you've posted this elsewhere

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morpheuslaughin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi sorry for the delay in posting, have been out for the evening. Mum and kittens were collected early this evening and taken to a rescue home based here in South Wales. I had the opportunity to meet the owners of the rescue shelter and feel very confident that mum and kittens will be very well looked after, loved and cared for. Mum was very friendly, think she was just looking for someone to love her and look after her. The ladies that run the organisation will contact me to keep me informed of the kittens condition.

thank you to everyone for your support and kind comments.

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well done! You did a great thing by taking them in and then getting them into the rescue centre. Could have been different without your help!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG if you werent across and ocean I would snatch one up right away..They are cutie pies..You did an awesome thing taking care of her and her babies..Applause all around...I hope you still keep us updated on how they are doing and if they find homes.