Help, Abandoned kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackerjack4u

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
​Wow, those are some awesome kiddos for sure.  Yes, I'd say they, as well as you, are heroes.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can also leave some water or kittenmilk out for the kitten to drink when he wants. He sounds dehydrated. At first leave a very little water/milk as he wont know how to drink it properly yet. He will put his nose in it and you dont want him to inhale anything. Over time he will learn and hopefully drink some extra, aside of what you give him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunshiness

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh okay! I will try to do this. By the way good news! His eye infection ended itself and he is doing great! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUGGESTIONS! without you guys, i dont think he would be alive today. Much love [emoji]10084[/emoji] he also eats a lot. Hopefully he will start to drink milk and water soon!

Here is a picture of him i took today

THANKYOUU!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunshiness

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello again everyone.

So in evening,he passed away. I dont know what happened. In morning, he was all right and walking around the garden however when i left him back in his cage and came back to check him around 4 hours later, he was breathing hard. About 30 minutes later, he passed away. I dont know what happened but i hope he is in a better place now. Thankyou for all your help. He had started eating on his own but i guess this was meant to be [emoji]128148[/emoji] thankyou for all the help once again.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart cries for that sweet, sweet little guy. He knew love and caring in his short life, I hope you can take comfort in knowing you tried to help him and loved him which is what he needed more than all else.  I

;; pray for you both. RIP beautiful baby, you will be held in a loving heart and will be missed on this earth. 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The fight is just too much for some kittens. Thank you for loving and caring for him. RIP little one! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry that the kitten didn't make it @sunshiness  You tried so hard to save him, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

We always lock the threads when a cat or kitten passes, so I'll lock this one now. When you feel ready please start a thread in the kitten's memory in our Crossing The Bridge forum.

http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge

Rest In Peace sweet boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.