Hello

jenscuffins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm new to the site and have been urged to introduce myself.My name is Jen, obviously, and I have 6 kitties of my own. I'm a LVT in PA and love my job. I have 2 senior members in my pride, Piglet 12(orange tabby DLH) and Clint Black 8(black DSH), Ferdinand Magellan is 4(tabby DLH), Aimee Elissabeth just turned 2(DSH blk and wht), and my babies-Hope turned a year in Nov(buff and wht DSH) and my pride and joy, Johnny Cotton is 4 months(white and tabby DLH). They were all rescues or strays, mostly fosters that were too special(difficult) to place. I did help with feral spay/neuter/release, but recently moved to rural PA where no programs currently exist. I also do wildlife rehab(oppossums only) in my spare time. I have another year to get my BA and then hope to go to vet school in CO. I am married to a very understanding, tolerant man whom I adore (more than the cats...well...almost
)I am very passionate about rescue and altering cats and often place pets from work. Well, that's really all there is to know about me. It's a pleasure to meet you.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jen welcome to The Cat Site! And a pleasure meeting you & your many sweet kitty-cats, too! I'm so glad to hear that they're all rescued/strays, what a big heart you have for cats
That's great. They all sound very adorable, and I would really love to see some pictures of them if you are able to post them.

Well anyways I do hope you have a good time here and find all the info you need to!
This is an awesome site I promise you you'll love it here. See ya on the forums!!

~Patty

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jen and Welcome to TCS!

I'm sure you'll love it here, lots to learn and many great friends to make along the way!

It sounds like you have a great fur crew there!
I bet they are all gorgeous with some great personalities!

I look forward to seeing pictures of your darling kitties and getting to know you in the other forums!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jen
we're so happy to welcome you and your furbabies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Have a great time on TCS!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!

Make sure you stop in again and chat IN YOUR SPARE TIME!