Hello

jnorris75

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:hellocomputer:

I'm so pleased to have found this site.

We lost Tala, our 15 year old Husky x German Shepherd in August last year. We then decided to get a cat, we rehomed Lando (1 year old RagdollxBengal) in October, then we lost Lando in January after a tail pull injury, he was like a dog cat, so friendly.

We missed having a cat, so we rehomed Willow (1 year old bengalx moggie from a rescue centre) in January. We were then offered Lando's half sister (Olivia 1 year old with the same Ragdoll dad as Lando, but cross with the BSH). These two girls are lovely, but nothing like Lando!!

Lovely in different ways, Willow is learning to tolerate Olivia wanting to be friends, with some hissing and a bit of chasing.

I could have done with the support of this group when Lando was injured, as a tail amputation, double incontinenance and having to learn to manually express urine, only to have to put him to sleep 6 days post incident :( Devastating, added to that a vet bill of over £4,000.

I'm pleased to meet you all, here are W & O

Julie

Attachments

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! So sorry to hear about Tala and Lando (such cute names). Olivia and Willow are such cuties! Pleased to meet you too.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sorry about your losses of Tala and Lando. :hugs: But glad you now have Olivia and Willow to help heal your broken heart. :catlove:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and Welcome to the site :wave3:
Your kitties are gorgeous
So sorry for your loss of Lando :rbheart:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Julie, Willow and Olivia and on behalf of The Catsite Community, a warm
3927543b9f9b7bb1bfb24669a09e2225.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so sorry to hear about Tala and Lando :alright: and you may pay a tribute to Lando here in Crossing the Bridge

Willow and Olivia are beautiful! :hearthrob::redheartpump: We have special thread here just for them in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site. Although you mentioned wishing you knew about us sooner you found us now and hopefully we can offer our support and help in the future. My sincere sympathies on the loss of Tala and Lando.:hugs: