Hello

mackerelandamagpie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm very new to the site. I'm glad I've found this place and can't wait to explore the site more. I have two pretty old cats. I have a mackerel tabby named Rose, she's 13 years old. I also have a black and white spotted cat who is 7 years old. Her name is Astrid. I got Astrid 2 years ago when she was 5 and I got Rose a little under a year ago. Having those two cats become a part of my family has been a real blessing.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
26e7c64faf8ca2eb08e4ff0d95a4d24f.gif
to you, Rose and Astrid and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Rose and Astrid are lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them here in Bi-color kitties only! and Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun thread her in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! There are two threads that would be the purrfect places to share your pics of your lovely Rose and Astrid -

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to Rose and Astrid. It definitely sounds like they have found their forever home.:hearthrob: