Hello!

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! I am The_Baroness and this is Suva.

IMG_20220824_072513737.jpg

She was found alone in the middle of the road at night. Vet has confirmed she is 4 weeks old (turns 5 weeks come August 29th). No mother, siblings, or owners were found after a long time of waiting.

I, personally, have grown up around cats my whole life and she is the youngest cat I have had to ever care for. My 3rd stray though. My first cat was a stray named Chex-Mix. I can get a picture of her here later. She passed away in 2018 very abruptly and I talked my mom into getting two kittens that were 8 weeks old shortly after to help me and my brother. Tigger and Loki are still with her.
Tigger (the most photogenic cat).
IMG_20200209_133027919.jpg

Loki (the most average looking cat whom is my other baby)
IMG_20201127_151201138.jpg

Their mothers were sisters and they possibly have the same father 🤣

But again, hello!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Nothing average bout any of your kitties! I don’t think I’ve ever seen markings quite like Suva tho…almost white on white! Welcome! Thank you for rescuing strays & can’t wait to hear more about them! :hellosmiley:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! Nothing average bout any of your kitties! I don’t think I’ve ever seen markings quite like Suva tho…almost white on white! Welcome! Thank you for rescuing strays & can’t wait to hear more about them! :hellosmiley:
She kinda smokey... lightly roasted marshmallow 😂 can't think of a way to describe her off white cream color.
Thank you for the welcome!
I realize I have a lot of cat photos on my phone of Tigger, Loki, and Suva. 😆

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
depositphotos_100748474-stock-illustration-cat-with-hello.jpg
The_Baroness, Suva, Tigger and Loki, on behalf of There Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitties are beautiful! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: And we are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Chez-Mix. You may want to pay a tribute to her here in crossing-the-bridge.19

Do post more photos of your kitties and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and bi-color-kitties-only.85808. And we have many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 430382 The_Baroness, Suva, Tigger and Loki, on behalf of There Catsite community, a warm View attachment 430383 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitties are beautiful! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: And we are soView attachment 430384 to hear about Chez-Mix. You may want to pay a tribute to her here in crossing-the-bridge.19

Do post more photos of your kitties and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and bi-color-kitties-only.85808. And we have many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you! I have to charge my tablet that has my pictures of her on it and then can do a tribute post there.

Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Suva is just paws-itively precious. :catlove:

Tigger and Loki are cutie pies too. :redheartpump:
Oh yes! They actually respond to their names 😂 and as cute as they all are, all are equally kitty devious in their own ways. Love them no matter though.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!:welcomesign: Thank you for rescuing Suva from the middle of the road at night. She is absolutely darling and we can't wait to see more pics as she grows up.:lovecat4: Tigger and Loki can help you look after her.

The_Baroness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tigger and Loki live in a different house sadly. Our place only allows for 1 pet as well. Eventually when we get our own place, I will have to see if I can talk my husband into getting her a sibling.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to ALL of your family, especially little Suva, and OMG, she's a fuzzdumpling! I am entirely kittensmitten!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Just keep visiting they're house and your husband will give in. I secretly have 3 cats I have not paid for for 10 yrs! Only 2 allowed.