Hello!

CoffeyCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I have been reading various threads looking at others experiences with one of my cat's current health issues and meds and decided this was a great place to be with lots of friendly people so I signed on.
I have 4 furkids. Morgan 15.5 Carly 15, Jasper 15 and Christmas Cole 10. Jasper and Carly are littermates. Morgan is a cousin that all came from the same feral colony that my late step-dad and a neighbor used to tend. I have had them since they were kittens. Cole hung around my neighborhood until he chose me to live with. They bring a lot of life and joy to the house. I have worked from home coding medical records for 8 years so lucky in that I can be around them more.
Morgan is the reason for my med/ health thread searches and I will post about that elsewhere.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Glad you're here! We're always here to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to ask away 😊
PS - we LOVE pictures of fur babies 🥰

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CoffeyCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome! Glad you're here! We're always here to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to ask away 😊
PS - we LOVE pictures of fur babies 🥰
Thanks for the welcome! The cat in your icon looks much like my Morgan. I will definitely be posting pictures.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
CoffeyCats, Morgan, Carly, Jasper and Christmas Cole, on behalf of aThe Catsite community, a warm
71cVVYgO0IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sounds like you have a lovely little group of kitties. :catlove:

Do feel free to post pics of them, if you're able. :camera:
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post – TheCatSite Articles

Sorry your Morgan is having health issues. Hope he feels better soon, and that you might find someone on the site who's been through something similar, and can offer advice/support. 🤗

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I have been reading various threads looking at others experiences with one of my cat's current health issues and meds and decided this was a great place to be with lots of friendly people so I signed on.
I have 4 furkids. Morgan 15.5 Carly 15, Jasper 15 and Christmas Cole 10. Jasper and Carly are littermates. Morgan is a cousin that all came from the same feral colony that my late step-dad and a neighbor used to tend. I have had them since they were kittens. Cole hung around my neighborhood until he chose me to live with. They bring a lot of life and joy to the house. I have worked from home coding medical records for 8 years so lucky in that I can be around them more.
Morgan is the reason for my med/ health thread searches and I will post about that elsewhere.
Hello! Welcome to the site! So sorry you had to let them go.