Hello

Catsnquilts

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My bad, I guess I never did properly introduce myself when I joined back in 2017. My name is Lisa and I have 3 kitties, Bubba a Siamese, Sissy a bossy gray tabby, Tinker my itty bitty black panther kitty. I have had them since they were a few weeks old in 2013. I most recently welcomed a injured stray into my home, so only time will tell how this plays out.
I have rescued 4 other cats, one is with my ex, and the other 2 are with my stepson. And sadly the last one died after a bad reaction to a Covenia injection, but I was at least able to give him 6 months of love, a warm bed and a full belly, he was a very loving boy and I still miss him very much!

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the introductions albeit a bit later than you expected. We certainly love to see cat pics and hear about how they came to live with you. You have a very lovely trio. :heartshape: Best of luck with your new injured stray. :crossfingers: Please keep us updated.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Belated welcome to TCS. :wave2: Bubba, Sissy and Tinker are cutie pies. :catlove:

Good luck with the new stray. :redheartpump: And thanks for caring for the others you rescued. :redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A very belated welcome. Better late than never to see those gorgeous babies of yours!